• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Maybe more people are realizing their allegiance to the team was through the city, as opposed to the organization?
    Just spit balling.
    I for one don't find myself as fanatic as I was a few years ago( hell, that may just have to do with life keeping me busy!) but I do have 2 tickets for my son and I to watch our Bolts take on the Titans of Tennessee at Wembley Stadium this October.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Im not referring to fans outside of this forum. The same guys that were active last year and stayed with the team are still here. Just more quiet this offseason. Im wondering if its because the team didnt make the playoffs last year? Or something else. Because i was pretty excited with the way we turned things around and felt that this year we were even better. I expected more activity this year over last. We have also added 40 new members in the past 3 months. I know some of that is to read the threads. But a lot of these guys i recruited on Twitter. They get here only to see a dead community.

Comment

• richpjr
          richpjr commented
          Editing a comment
          I can only speak for myself, but I have been completely swamped at work so I haven't been able to spend as much time here as in the past.

• oneinchpunch
          oneinchpunch commented
          Editing a comment
          Speaking for myself, I had a lot of health issues that kept me away. I’m doing better now, so I’ll be around more often.

Football is one of my passions so I look forward to the debate and commentary. I’ll try to keep up the assholeness from my past
      • WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Plus the UT isn't providing as many stories as years past because of, well, the team is no longer San Diego's.
        I used to get ALL my Charger info from the board or UT.
        Kind of out of sight, out of mind?
        ( And now with the new EU directive about cookies, the UT/ LAT can't be accessed in Europe.)

Comment

• WindsorUK
          WindsorUK commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers Bolt O.
          I'll definitely give you a shout about the articles.

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          Jeff Miller (@JeffMillerLAT) is now the LA Times Charger beat writer. Woike was moved to cover the NBA.

• Formula 21
          Formula 21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Woike got promoted?.
      • Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Now that camp is over should i keep this thread up and turn it into something else? I cant remember what we usually have stickied during the season.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          We have the transaction thread, but normally there is something like a roster thread around cuts. Maybe not worthy of a sticky for beyond the end of pre-season though. I'm waiting for someone to post their full 53 man roster prediction that that's so short lived because no one gets cut until after the 4th ps game.
      Working...
      X