• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    Let's see.....so that's Verrett, Williams, and now Hayward?
    Who's our number 4 CB? King? Davis? Does this open a door for Mager? Is Anthony Brown still in camp?

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Comment

• Formula 21
        Formula 21 commented
        Editing a comment
        not a fair fight. #40 is a udfa and will be gone in 2 weeks. Go Big Mike.

I'm not happy about throwing him to the ground at the end of the play.
    • richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Damn, Williams had some more spectacular plays again today at practice. I know a lot of people were down on him last year because WR wasn't our top need and then he got hurt, but he could really make this team scary, especially in the red zone.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

I'm so happy. My biggest desire in the draft was to get a LB, especially a SAM to replace Emanuel. So I'm thrilled to see Nwosu excel.

Chargers' Uchenna Nwosu is blocking out praise, and rookie linebacker is 'getting it'

Jeff Miller

He claims that he blocked it out, that he knows very little about the topic.
        That would make Uchenna Nwosu one of the few people around the ChargersGus BradleyAnthony LynnDerwin James and linebacker Kyzir WhiteJahleel AddaeNFL
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Thursday

WHO IMPRESSED:

ODDS AND ENDS:
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

That's a wrap.

Training camp is over. And it looked pretty solid to me.

Thread out.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I really thought this forum would be much more active in this thread prior to last year. The numbers are'nt close. I guess it just goes to show that its playoffs or nothing. I felt like there was a lot to be positive about going into the season. But this community's interest has worsened. Which surprises me. I love this community....but its clear there are only a handful of fanatical Charger fans left.

Comment

• Rugger05
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I really thought this forum would be much more active in this thread prior to last year. The numbers are'nt close. I guess it just goes to show that its playoffs or nothing. I felt like there was a lot to be positive about going into the season. But this community's interest has worsened. Which surprises me. I love this community....but its clear there are only a handful of fanatical Charger fans left.
                Once they start collecting W's people will come. I thought it would be more lively but it is what it is sadly

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post

Once they start collecting W's people will come. I thought it would be more lively but it is what it is sadly
                  Correct.
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The team must win to have any market visibility, and its won't just take one hot year to win those local LA area fans. Even the Rams, with a decent team, can't get a majority Ram Fan audience against the 'real' team of LA . However I think there is a league-wide problem of keeping casual fans interested. A 5-0 nationally televised preseason game probably doesn't help, but the weird rules about helmets has to hurt. I do hope to see new blood in here, from where ever, if only because the Chargers are a watchable team.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

I wouldnt read too much into those numbers Fleet. This has been a crazy year for me between job, family loss, dog dying, kids moving out....I so NEED my Chargers about now. If you build it, they will come. You built it. Others im sure will find our haven.

This IS an exciting year. Frankly we were looking down for a few years. Our depth looked shoddy. Talent had waned. Injuries decimated us. Now TT has really built us back up from potential ruin with drafting, a new HC AND DC AND OC I really like. There is a lot yet to prove but the media I think is catching on.....hearing best roster in the NFL again is very surprising given we were last place in our division not long ago.

Lets eat us a nice Brees tonight D. Should be a good test on our pass D tonight. Turn em loose. Get PR his reps and turn the Lamp on... light it up!

Comment

• RobH
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Tokyo, Japan
                        • University English Lecturer
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X