Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agee, both Cardale and Geno are terrible.
    I watched the 2nd half on network broadcast and thought Geno played pretty well. 1 TV commentator (who sounded like Fouts?), kept pointing out Geno making smart reads, keeping his eyes downfield even under pressure to complete throws, going through his progressions correctly and understanding the offense. He can also run a little. Looks like a clear upgrade over Clemons if he's forced to play. Seems like some people are never going to be happy with the #2 no matter who it is.
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Bolt-O commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it was Fouts. Later in the broadcast he said the USC was the #1 football team in LA
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

No, and he was never in the running to be.
    Exactly. But he seems to have developed a small cheerleading section around here :dancingbolt:
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Lovin Ekeler. I think he is perfect gor a rd down and sub for 1/2 down back. I think Gordon started off hit the hole hard but has followed the training of wait for your blocks more. Give them both good blocks and mix it up for success. Gordon has intangibles to me that are special but Ekeler is progressively improving....let them feed off eachother.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

This game was a living proof that Preseason has to be shorter...

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Our future lead back is still in college me thinks.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

Too much worrying about nothing. (In my opinion) We already know we're sunk if we have to go with a backup QB.

Honestly, the #1's looked good, and we had neither corner or Bosa out there. And no MG on offense.

Ekeler is a great #2, great change of pace guy, and can fill in occasionally when needed. Derek Watt has really improved. Newsome has won me over, I was hoping to see more of a competition, but there's no need at this point.

Saints were going for 2 all game to work on it.

Honestly, the only thing wrong with the game is we didn't get to see FG attempts. What was Lynn's quote after the game, "never been so satisfied with a performance, with a score like that?" something like that?

Cardale is terrible. Geno is up and down, and not consistent, but that's what you're going to get from him. Still miles ahead of Cardale.

I like this team.
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
              X