• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Attaochu signs with the Jets. I'm not sure if the Chargers will get a comp pick back.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Pullard is a minor surprise, just because PFF seems to like him so much and he was tied to Gus Bradley.
      PFF is lame as I have always said. Lame stats that mean nothing IMO.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Attaochu signs with the Jets. I'm not sure if the Chargers will get a comp pick back.
        Guessing he signed for the vet minimum so id say no. Also we have to have signed less than we lost. No idea where that is at since I havent been keeping up.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

What do we know about Duarte? Anyone see him play in preseason? Draft profile...6'2" 230 lbs. Mexican-Japanese descent. A receiving TE and former WR who bulked up to play TE. Dolphins drafted him in 7th round in 2016

TG
            Last edited by Heatmiser; 09-03-2018, 02:03 PM.
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Rugger05
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Cardale Jones makes it back to the practice squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Heatmiser
                Heatmiser commented
                Editing a comment
                Whew! Thank goodness! I was plenty scared that another team would scoop up Basketball Jones. I am an OSU fan and I was very hopeful for Cardale. But even I give up now. There has to be someone better to invest in.

TG
            • Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
              Cardale Jones makes it back to the practice squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Not sure I care about this. Nope, I'm sure I don't care about this. There are better options out there. No idea what Lynn See's in him

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Guessing he signed for the vet minimum so id say no. Also we have to have signed less than we lost. No idea where that is at since I havent been keeping up.
                Honestly...who cares? It is a mystery formula. Why try to figure it out ? If it is a big loss it is different. He was a barely ever healthy guy unfortunately.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Justin Jackson added to Practice Squad.

Comment

• Big Dog
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Bolts Sign RB Justin Jackson to Complete Practice Squad TE Thomas Duarte -S A.J. Hendy Hines is a 6-1, 230-pound linebacker who signed with the Chargers as an undrafted free agent out of Houston in May. He appeared in 48 games for the Cougars, recording 171 tackles, eight tackles for loss, three forced fumbles, three passes defensed and one interception. His best season came a year ago when he led the team with 110 tackles and three forced fumbles. Hines totaled seven tackles, one tackle for loss and one forced fumble in four preseason games.

DL Steven Richardson Richardson enjoyed a stellar preseason for the Bolts. The Chargers signed him as an undrafted free agent in May after he tallied 23 tackles and one forced fumble as a senior at Minnesota. Overall, Richardson totaled 103 tackles, 28.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks and five forced fumbles in 48 games as a Golden Gopher.

Another undrafted free agent inked in May, the Bolts targeted Scott after a dominating 2017 campaign in which he had 39 pancake blocks without allowing a single sack at Grambling State. The 6-5, 320-pounder allowed only three sacks during his entire collegiate career, and showed the same ability this offseason with the Chargers.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

4 UDFA rookies on the Active Roster (Facyson, JJ Jones, Newsome, Ellerbee (from Atlanta)).
                      4 UDFA rookies on the PS (Afriyie, Hines, Richardson, Scott)

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

There is a rumor that Tony Brown will sign with the Browns. Appropriate.
                        Ended up on the Packers practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                        X