• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Beaks up 21-0 over the flaming thumb tacks.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

7 sacks on Mariota. Still have more than a quarter to go.

--
      Edit... 8 and counting. Marcus will be hurting for the overseas trip.
      Last edited by Bolt-O; 10-14-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Rugger05
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        7 sacks on Mariota. Still have more than a quarter to go.

--
        Edit... 8 and counting. Marcus will be hurting for the overseas trip.
        Now 9 sacks

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Bad pick thrown by Mahomes. It was as if he didn;t see the guy. Pats convert it for a TD.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post

Now 9 sacks
            11 total sacks. Mariota had 10 completions, and only 106 total yards on O. Ravens have a good D, but they were on fire, or the Titans were a total fail.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

Where is KC's jugglenaugh offense? Belichick and NE just have ways to humble you. The great thing for us is that since NE's defense is not exactly stack with talents. When you see Mahome struggle you know that NE using some ways to confuse and make him uncomfortable through X&O, exploit their weakness. So the blueprint can be copy by other copycats in the league. For that reason I expect KC to come down to Earth going forward. Teams will be able to copy off NE's blueprint on how to contain this dangerous offense. NE's defense is not like the Pete Carroll's Legion of Boom defense where they just stack and dominate through pure talents where teams can't really copy the blueprint. Belichick has ruined many fast starters' season in his career. Their seasons went downhill after facing BB, after that teams just copy BB's blueprints on how to attack that team's weakness.
              Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Rugger05
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                Where is KC's jugglenaugh offense? Belichick and NE just have ways to humble you. The great thing for us is that since NE's defense is not exactly stack with talents. When you see Mahome struggle you know that NE using some ways to confuse and make him uncomfortable through X&O, exploit their weakness. So the blueprint can be copy by other copycats in the league. For that reason I expect KC to come down to Earth going forward. Teams will be able to copy off NE's blueprint on how to contain this dangerous offense. NE's defense is not like the Pete Carroll's Legion of Boom defense where they just stack and dominate through pure talents where teams can't really copy the blueprint. Belichick has ruined many fast starters' season in his career. Their seasons went downhill after facing BB, after that teams just copy BB's blueprints on how to attack that team's weakness.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

Hightower may not be the best LB but probably the smartest spy out there. Dude just sneaking around in the middle and decide when to attack the QB and when to sneak back for those cheap INT (like the earlier INT where Mahome didn't see him). The 2nd INT Hightower decided to attack Mahome and scared him into that poor throw leading to the INT. So Hightower was the main factor on all INTs so far eventhough the 2nd one won't show up on the stat sheet. And on the plays that Mahome decides to run then Hightower probably will be the 1st one to greet him.

Comment

• Rugger05
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                    Hightower may not be the best LB but probably the smartest spy out there. Dude just sneaking around in the middle and decide when to attack the QB and when to sneak back for those cheap INT (like the earlier INT where Mahome didn't see him). The 2nd INT Hightower decided to attack Mahome and scared him into that poor throw leading to the INT. So Hightower was the main factor on all INTs so far eventhough the 2nd one won't show up on the stat sheet. And on the plays that Mahome decides to run then Hightower probably will be the 1st one to greet him.
                    I would like to see White grow into a Hightower type role in this D. Hope he gets back soon

Comment

• vinabolt
                      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                      • Feb 2015
                      • Send PM

Hope White will be great. But in that defense it much more about how their LBs able to mastered the Belichick defense. Very few defenders over the years have mastered that complicate defense. McGinest, Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison, McCourty, Chung, now Hightower. Many FA defenders whom BB brought there had failed.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Pats Special Teams burned by the Chefs. Almost ready to pass them.

Comment

• Rugger05
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Hills is pretty fast

Comment

Working...
                          X