• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Game tied at 40. Pats having trouble with the deep ball to Hill, as everyone else does.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
      Where is KC's jugglenaugh offense? Belichick and NE just have ways to humble you. The great thing for us is that since NE's defense is not exactly stack with talents. When you see Mahome struggle you know that NE using some ways to confuse and make him uncomfortable through X&O, exploit their weakness. So the blueprint can be copy by other copycats in the league. For that reason I expect KC to come down to Earth going forward. Teams will be able to copy off NE's blueprint on how to contain this dangerous offense. NE's defense is not like the Pete Carroll's Legion of Boom defense where they just stack and dominate through pure talents where teams can't really copy the blueprint. Belichick has ruined many fast starters' season in his career. Their seasons went downhill after facing BB, after that teams just copy BB's blueprints on how to attack that team's weakness.
      Hill has looked pretty dominant
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Chargers are the only AFC West team to win today.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Chargers are the only AFC West team to win today.
          Yeah... just one game and a tie breaker out of 1st place. If a team can contain Hill, and play Special Teams well, the Chefs can be beaten.... oh and outscore them. (Captain Obvious).

Really, if you can play ball control, you can beat them. Tonight's game just turned out to be a last possession game... like a Big 12 game.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

The Chiefs offense is as good as their defense is bad. They score 40 and lose - hard to do. But when you give up 43 points and another game allowing the opponent to get 500 yards you can't afford even a tiny slip by your O.

Comment

• Rugger05
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              The Chiefs offense is as good as their defense is bad. They score 40 and lose - hard to do. But when you give up 43 points and another game allowing the opponent to get 500 yards you can't afford even a tiny slip by your O.
              You knew whoever had the ball last would win

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Thank you *s.

(ugh now I have to go wash my mouth out with soap)

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                  Where is KC's jugglenaugh offense? Belichick and NE just have ways to humble you. The great thing for us is that since NE's defense is not exactly stack with talents. When you see Mahome struggle you know that NE using some ways to confuse and make him uncomfortable through X&O, exploit their weakness. So the blueprint can be copy by other copycats in the league. For that reason I expect KC to come down to Earth going forward. Teams will be able to copy off NE's blueprint on how to contain this dangerous offense. NE's defense is not like the Pete Carroll's Legion of Boom defense where they just stack and dominate through pure talents where teams can't really copy the blueprint. Belichick has ruined many fast starters' season in his career. Their seasons went downhill after facing BB, after that teams just copy BB's blueprints on how to attack that team's weakness.
                  Maybe they don't really want the blueprint after all...

Comment

• vinabolt
                    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

So bad news for us. That wasn't a blueprint game that KC offense was solved and figured out or anything. NE simply had a great defensive plan that surprised them and shut them down in the 1st half, but Andy Reid (2nd best football mind out of active coaches) made 2nd half adjustment and unleash T. Hill. NE was able to take away Hunt and KC running game and TE Kelce but coudn't take away Maholme and T. Hill for the whole game.

This means that we'll have problems passing those 2 teams this year. KC still is a junglenaugh offense and NE still make all clutch plays in the 4th quarter. Their special teams are truly "special" and nights and days compare to us. Their kicking games are reliable. Their short FG kicking seem automatic. Their kickers have made all high-pressure kicks.Gostkowski drilled all clutch kicks right in the middle. Those things are crucial in the playoff. Most playoff participators are true contenders and tough as nails. We have been able to get by with OAK, CLE etc. but we won't go far in the playoff if ST, the kicking game don't improve.
                    Last edited by vinabolt; 10-15-2018, 12:46 AM.
                    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

All teams have down games. Patriots had their struggles so far but played a better offensive game. KC has an offense that is tough to stop but their achilles every year is a 16 game season...a few injuries may test them as well. KC offense is impressive but i fully expect off games by them too then see how they manage that.

We are playing better on D and O compared to game 1 against KC for sure. We arent perfect in O but id say if our run game can take a larger role we can control the clock better. Our D is getting stouter against the run and turnovers are coming and that is without Bosa and White in the lineup. We imo can beat KC with our offense and D playing a different game.

id give KC the edge against us but I think they have weaknesses to exploit as NE did. We can beat them. Lets see if they have a few wheels fall off over the next 10 games. I stand behind the statement that running qbs are a timebomb for injuries to occur. It would not surprise me to see Mohomes get some extra injuries due to it.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

I agree those are probably the 2 best AFC teams right now, but I would argue that the Chargers are #3.

If we're close... It just takes one game. A turnover, a fumble, an interception, a missed FG... just something to go right for the chargers (it has to at some point), and they can beat either of them.

After what they did to Cleveland yesterday, I am beginning to become a believer. I kept hearing talking heads talking about Cleveland's defense. How good they were, how talented they are... the Chargers moved the ball nearly at will on them. And I'm also glad, that all the talking heads are talking about Patriots/Chiefs, Pittsburgh and Dallas today.

Keep flying under the radar team.
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

MNF Packers v. Niners turned out to be a great game. Niners had a chance to win and led for most of the 2nd half. Packers tied late and left about 2 minutes but Beathard threw a pick, then Rodgers did his thing. Crosby didn't f it up in the end.

Comment

Working...
                          X