• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

While I agree with your sentiment, I think you always have to be careful of division games. Denver always plays us tough and you just never know what can happen in those games (minus the raiders this year they are really bad)

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Denver still has a very good defense and a good running game and it is a tough place to play. What has held them back is the QB and head coach, who their fans lovingly call "Radio" after the movie character. Broncos could have beaten the Texans but for really idiotic coaching decisions.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

While I agree with your sentiment, I think you always have to be careful of division games. Denver always plays us tough and you just never know what can happen in those games (minus the raiders this year they are really bad)
        Denver is a tough place to play anytime but when play them in December weather makes it even worse. In LA hopefully it will be 60%-40% Bolt fans in the HUB and a semi-home field advantage.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
          Steelers looking pretty tough on offense. Makes me look ahead. Just looking at our schedule after our easier Oak, Den and Ari games it sure looks tough with Pitt, Cincy, KC, Ravens and Denver.

Id expect we win 2 of next 3, maybe all 3 to be 8-3 or 9-2 then in Pitt will be tough. We will definitely earn a playoff spot if we can get 2 or 3 of the final 5. Going in 10-6 or 11-5.

If we can pull a win out of Pit in their stadium we really have a legit shot to make the playoffs and make waves.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

No, fuck all of that. I want a Philcember to remember!

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Comment

• Iowachargers
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Dow City, Iowa
                • Send PM

Didn't the Chargers win in Pittsburgh a few years ago??? Chargers had some non starters on the OL starting, if I remember right. Guess it was 2012 at Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh leads the series 23-9.
                Last edited by Iowachargers; 11-09-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• RTPbolt
                    Charger Fan till the end
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Carolina
                    • Send PM

We did go into Seattle and break the curse there. Pitt is tough but imo its about matchups and a lot about a few plays. We dont turn it over and cause 1 and we can be it it gor sure. Carolina just blew chunks and Pitt had a near perfect game...that isnt going to happen every game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Well all those names are cute but just like the Chiefs and Miami, we also rarely beat the Steelers. If in Pittsburgh it would be really tough to do. Not impossible but they are just a team we don't do well against.
                      not expecting to lose but wouldn't surprise me if we do.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Well all those names are cute but just like the Chiefs and Miami, we also rarely beat the Steelers. If in Pittsburgh it would be really tough to do. Not impossible but they are just a team we don't do well against.
                        not expecting to lose but wouldn't surprise me if we do.
                        Since there are almost no players left on either roster from our games in the past, those are essentially meaningless. The Raiders have won more games head to head than the Chargers have, yet we should crush them on Sunday. If we lose to Pittsburgh, it's because they have a great offense, not some historical advantage.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Since there are almost no players left on either roster from our games in the past, those are essentially meaningless. The Raiders have won more games head to head than the Chargers have, yet we should crush them on Sunday. If we lose to Pittsburgh, it's because they have a great offense, not some historical advantage.
                          You would think but when is the last time we beat Miami? And we have been crushing the Raiders for years now. In the last 13-14 years I think they have won maybe 4. Historically we don usually win in KC either. What about the Seattle streak? We finally broke that one. So yes historically has it's merit, but it's not 100% automatic.
                          we are doing things this year we haven't done in a long time. Winning close games we usually lose.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-09-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X