Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

Why?

And why Twitter? Is that a direct link to Tommy T with his veins full of truth serum?
    I edited my post to ask another guy. You are the one who wants to know so go ask. Maybe ask the blog writer. Somebody might know if it means that much to you.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I edited my post to ask another guy. You are the one who wants to know so go ask. Maybe ask the blog writer. Somebody might know if it means that much to you.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

I don't want to know and don't care. Now what if they spent big on Bailey and then had those three missed FGs and XP? Lol, we would be ripping him too. Then we have spent on two kickers that are inconsistent.
        Hey I'm letting it go, they will find somebody else, they are out there. The guy on the PS is 7 for 7 on his kicks.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I don't want to know and don't care. Now what if they spent big on Bailey and then had those three missed FGs and XP?
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Pure conjecture. We have no way of knowing if they were one of the reported 4 teams that contacted Bailey prior to his signing with Minny.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Pure conjecture. We have no way of knowing if they were one of the reported 4 teams that contacted Bailey prior to his signing with Minny.
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I am all in on making a change before this bites our team in the ass. we have been fortunate that this hasn't cost us in the W-L column yet.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Because ,..as you said here, ....they had a chance to "improve and didn't". You keep saying that, not me. Well you don't know if they tried or not. You are the concerned one, me.....I don't care about Bailey and wouldn't have inquired about.him either. He wasn't good last season and hasn't been great this season. He missed three FGs in his first four weeks.
                  And you act like Sturgis siged some huge contract. It's over 4 mil but they can cut him if they want and not be handycapped by it and only have a 1 mil dead cap space and spread it over two seasons. No big deal.
                  Next year would be even better though.

I'm all for getting another kicker but it didn't have to be Bailey.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-05-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Because ,..as you said here, ....they had a chance to "improve and didn't". You keep saying that, not me. Well you don't know if they tried or not. You are the concerned one, me.....I don't care about Bailey and wouldn't have inquired about.him either. He wasn't good last season and hasn't been great this season. He missed three FGs in his first four weeks.
                    And you act like Sturgis siged some huge contract. It's over 4 mil but they can cut him if they want and not be handycapped by it and only have a 1 mil dead cap space and spread it over two seasons. No big deal.
                    Next year would be even better though.

I'm all for getting another kicker but it didn't have to be Bailey.
                    Why does it matter if they tried or not?

Either way, they failed. $$
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

They paid Sturgis, they aren't going to lay two kickers, they don't have cap space for a foolish move like that. Dude sometimes when you get on something that is ridiculous you just keep going.
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I want one too but they werent going to pay Bailey. He got a 1.983 mil one yer deal from Minnesota.
                        Badgley has a 1 year $129,200 from us. We'll see who else they bring in.
                        Dan Bailey contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary, dead money, roster bonuses, and contract history
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-05-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

I want one too but they werent going to pay Bailey. He got a 1.983 mil one yer deal from Minnesota.
                          Badgley has a 1 year $129,200 from us. We'll see who else they bring in.
                          Ah, so it is about the $...
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X