• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chargerville
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    Watch how the D changes once October rolls around.
    Although no team can be underestimated, I'm assuming the D will look better in October (I should say the next 4 weeks), considering the fact that they play, the 49ers, Raiders, Browns and the Titans. Hopefully we get Bosa and Liuget back soon, and our young players continue to improve. I'm curious to see how this defense will hold up in December, against that schedule.
    Last edited by Chargerville; 09-25-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

As a hardcore fan I hope the Chargers win every game but until that happens Im being very skeptical... the next 4 games look very winable... until you realize we are talking about the Chargers... they are professionals at screwing things up....

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
        As a hardcore fan I hope the Chargers win every game but until that happens Im being very skeptical... the next 4 games look very winable... until you realize we are talking about the Chargers... they are professionals at screwing things up....
        I am laughing, but not happy laughing. I feel the same way! How nice it must be to be a Patriots or Steelers or Packers fan. Those fans know their team will find some way to win, no matter what. We are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I was watching a replay of 49ers-Chiefs last night. The whole stadium was full of Chiefs fans. Same for Browns against Jets. Or Bills. I root for a team that really has never had a home advantage and it has gotten even worse with the move.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Chargerville
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I am laughing, but not happy laughing. I feel the same way! How nice it must be to be a Patriots or Steelers or Packers fan. Those fans know their team will find some way to win, no matter what. We are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I was watching a replay of 49ers-Chiefs last night. The whole stadium was full of Chiefs fans. Same for Browns against Jets. Or Bills. I root for a team that really has never had a home advantage and it has gotten even worse with the move.

TG
          I know it sucks.

If the Chargers want this type of fan support (the we support the team and go to the games no matter what... kind of support), then they should probably consider moving to a cold weathered/gray skied, blue collared style north-east city. In sunny California, it's definitely never gonna happen if you're not winning. You're gonna have to spend money, and win often enough to stay relevant.

Comment

• Iowachargers
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Dow City, Iowa
            • Send PM

My thoughts???

sad sadness GIF

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Shams are gashing the Vikes. Over 250 yards and 21 points not halftime yet.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

Working...
              X