• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

I would go as far as saying he could be voted as team MVP. He is smart enough to give credit to the O-line which is nice.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBacker View Post
      I would go as far as saying he could be voted as team MVP. He is smart enough to give credit to the O-line which is nice.
      Rivers was voted MVP
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        @sdutCanepa: Ryan Mathews showed us all something, trying to go with high ankle sprain. High ankle sprains are monsters. Of course we weren't told.
        Anyone else notice that reporters often are almost completely reliant on the teams for information? Not that Canepa is susggesting anything about McCoy, but if reporters don't like what he is saying in the press conferences, maybe they need to go do some of the leg work and figure things out on their own.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Trotter did have deep inside sources on the team, but my thinking is that players now are very guarded of what they say about the team to reporters...but maybe careless using social media. The players probably have been told to not say anything about injury, or potential weaknesses. I hope that MM will be a little more direct about injuries going forward after games, since everyone knows that something happened anyway, but during the week, you can't detail injuries like Clary's without losing competitive advantage.

Comment

Working...
          X