Will #99 be in the field in 9 days in Seattle?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
    Nah, home boy isnt gonna play, he has no desire to play. Hes foghting a bone bruise, and some sort of strain. Theres been players who played through borken hands,arms, torn acls "rivers in the playoffs" broken jaws, i dont feel like bosa is 100 percent for this team. I think he wants out, but we knew that after the hold out his rookie year..
    Good Lord that is a MASSIVE stretch. He did have a hold out (just like Rivers, LT, Gates and a lot of other players - just like every team), but is here and has been nothing but professional and it certainly appears as if he has bonded with Ingram. If his foot isn't ready it would be really idiotic to rush him back and risk being out longer.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Blue Thunder View Post
      Nwosu can provide some of that needed pass rush if he is ready and if given the opportunity, imo.
      Agree. I wish the coaches would start practicing him in that position.

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...gs-bosa-michel

Kinda thought so, we need him healthy for the last quarter of the season and potential playoff push.

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Good Lord that is a MASSIVE stretch. He did have a hold out (just like Rivers, LT, Gates and a lot of other players - just like every team), but is here and has been nothing but professional and it certainly appears as if he has bonded with Ingram. If his foot isn't ready it would be really idiotic to rush him back and risk being out longer.
          You dont remember the drama tho?? From his agent? From his own mom? Idk i never felt like his moms comments were 100 percent hers i feel like some of what she said came from joey. Ive never had the feeling like joey wanted to be here, also want to point out if he misses the whole season he would have missed 20 out of the possible 48 playable games. Almost half the games.
          i dont have a problem with him, im just not buying that youve had all season and pre season and you still cant play. To played on a broken leg in the superbowl. Rivers played with a torn acl. I mean if this bone bruiae is this bad just put him on ir. Its starting to feel like hes milking it to save himself some wear and tear

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
            https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...gs-bosa-michel

Kinda thought so, we need him healthy for the last quarter of the season and potential playoff push.
            Enough dreaming he's finished for the year. These reports have been flip flopping all year.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Yep, we see Henry on the field before Bosa. And I would argue after the Titans game, Henry is needed more. 20 points by the O is unacceptable.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

You dont remember the drama tho?? From his agent? From his own mom? Idk i never felt like his moms comments were 100 percent hers i feel like some of what she said came from joey. Ive never had the feeling like joey wanted to be here, also want to point out if he misses the whole season he would have missed 20 out of the possible 48 playable games. Almost half the games.
                i dont have a problem with him, im just not buying that youve had all season and pre season and you still cant play. To played on a broken leg in the superbowl. Rivers played with a torn acl. I mean if this bone bruiae is this bad just put him on ir. Its starting to feel like hes milking it to save himself some wear and tear

Comment

• charger1993
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Im not criticising him really. But he got hurt in training camp. Shouldnt we be past the 8 week time period?? Idk ive seen players play with worse injuries than a bone bruise. It just feel like team bosa is in his ear saying take as much time as you wont, we didnt want you here anyway. My therory cant be proven right until after next year when his contract if up. If he leaves and we offered him the same or more money then ill know i was right. Like i said if the injury is that bad why isnt he on ir yet?? I mean weve went 8 weeks without him, now it could possibly be week 13. Whata the point of coming back? There will be 3 games left. Unless the chiefs shit the bed we're in the wild card. And without a better pass rush we won't beat kc, rams, steelers, pats, its wasted. Just ir him and bring in anither fresh body atleast

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Im not criticising him really. But he got hurt in training camp. Shouldnt we be past the 8 week time period?? Idk ive seen players play with worse injuries than a bone bruise. It just feel like team bosa is in his ear saying take as much time as you wont, we didnt want you here anyway. My therory cant be proven right until after next year when his contract if up. If he leaves and we offered him the same or more money then ill know i was right. Like i said if the injury is that bad why isnt he on ir yet?? I mean weve went 8 weeks without him, now it could possibly be week 13. Whata the point of coming back? There will be 3 games left. Unless the chiefs shit the bed we're in the wild card. And without a better pass rush we won't beat kc, rams, steelers, pats, its wasted. Just ir him and bring in anither fresh body atleast
                    I believe they are called playoffs. If there were another body close to his caliber, im sure they would of brought him in by now.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I believe they are called playoffs. If there were another body close to his caliber, im sure they would of brought him in by now.
                        yeah but coming off an injury, no practice, no game time, he wont be in football shape for that game. I highly doubt after miss 90 percent of the season hes gonna come in and be the same guy and dominate. If its a 12 week injurybhe may aswell take the whole year

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

No practice, no conditioning, no reps, i doubt after missing 12 weeks hell be ready to go and just be dominating like he usually does. All that stuff is important. He can be in the best physical shape and not be in football shape to take the field. If he comes back week 13 i highly doubt hes gonna wreck havoc. Hes gonna gas quicker than he usually would. Why not just take the whole season. Come into training camp ready and healthy. And just get his conditioning ready?? Man hasnt taken a snap since last year. I dont remember how much he got to practice in training camp. But hes gonna have to get into football shape

Comment

Working...
                          X