• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Even though we know nothing about how he'll call plays, I feel strangely confident about him.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Thunder Bolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Carlsbad, CA
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      Even though we know nothing about how he'll call plays, I feel strangely confident about him.
      Yeah, that's why I originally posted that clip of his public speaking. I'm encouraged by his mindset and understanding. I'm hoping the camaraderie and chemistry within the offense will be even better than this past season.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Why do I have this strange feeling that he is going to be a hot HC candidate in a couple of years?

Comment

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          Why do I have this strange feeling that he is going to be a hot HC candidate in a couple of years?
          If that becomes the case, it will be because our offense is crushing teams, so I'm ok with that.

Comment

• BoltBalls
            Always keep eye contact!
            • Jun 2013
            • SD!
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
            If that becomes the case, it will be because our offense is crushing teams, so I'm ok with that.
            Agreed. The only reason that he would be sought after is because he was successful. And he is with our team so being successful is a very good thing.

Comment

• Geezbolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Sun Valley, ID
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
              Agreed. The only reason that he would be sought after is because he was successful. And he is with our team so being successful is a very good thing.
              Plus, if McCoy keeps churning out HC candidates the hot, up-and-coming assistants from other teams will want to come to San Diego. I would have to think McCoy's style of being the head coach and not the coordinator would have to be attractive to these guys because they will get more responsibility, translating to better HC prospects.

Comment

Working...
              X