• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    The Los Angeles Chargers announced a sellout for their game against the Arizona Cardinalsin Week 12. That sounds great, right? Well, not so much. The crowd at the StubHub Center
    Ticket brokers couldn't resell their tickets to the tourist fans, leaving them open...LA on a holiday weekend isn't much of a draw for Phoenix residents. The empty seats didn't bother me... it's the fans doing the wave while the Chargers were on offense.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Canepa sucks. Is he going to whine about the "Judases" forever? He was tired and boring before the team moved and now he is just tired, boring and bitter.

Comment

• Boltergeist
        Pesky apparition
        • Jun 2013
        • Baja Oklahoma
        • Send PM

Canepa is amazing! He was already a grumpy old man when I was still a kid and now I'm a grumpy old man. He hasn't really had a clue about what's going on with the Bolts since before Brees was the QB.

Comment

• Lyth
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Other than the first drive the Chargers took care of business. They never let up. We need more of that. Glad they were pissed about letting Denver hang around.

The offense did what we expect. Even more. We could have hung 60 on AZ. I'm not upset about MG playing when he got hurt. Players want to play. Glad it's not as bad as it looked. Rest him for KC. The holes are there. Jackson looked like a starter running through them.

The defense looked as good as the offense. Amazing game. Bosa is picking up steam and the rush is starting to make the secondary look good. What I'm really impressed with is Brown. The guy is all over the field. Maybe WIL is not his position. Jones looked good too. Hope Nwosu can take sam from Emanuel. He's always been a weak link.

Comment

• foreigner
            Tom Telesco is gone
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

How about putting the Chargers on that list? Stupid nfl.com and their OBJ CS....
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Ticket brokers couldn't resell their tickets to the tourist fans, leaving them open...LA on a holiday weekend isn't much of a draw for Phoenix residents. The empty seats didn't bother me... it's the fans doing the wave while the Chargers were on offense.
              I'd rather have empty seats than seats filled with the opposing team's fans. That's what we had. Less than 20,000 people I'm guessing. Embarrassing.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Offensive line: C

Horrible early. Rivers was sacked four times in the first half. Mike Pouncey had a bad holding penalty, then a big block. Better once they realized they were blocking Cardinals.

4 times? I don't remember that many. Oline better shore up because Pittsburgh leads the league in sacks

Comment

Working...
                X