• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I happen to own an original Mac 128, which probably doesn't work anymore. That technology blew me away back in the 80's, but at a certain point, I was tired of the walled garden.

Back to the 'problem'... its hard to test for all situations with so many variants and app differences in Android, vs. IOS. The update cycle for apps is relatively short, so who knows, this problem goes away with the next version of Chrome.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Ive had some chrome issues in the past that were resolved when i uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it. But is this only happening on Chrome?

Comment

• charger1993
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Try another browser so i know its a chrome issue.
        It definitely is, i checked my updates on my phone. And looked at when my phone updated chrome. It updated chrome to version 71. Someshit i dont feel like typing random number. And thats when the problem started. So i guess itll be a ride until chrome updates again

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

It definitely is, i checked my updates on my phone. And looked at when my phone updated chrome. It updated chrome to version 71. Someshit i dont feel like typing random number. And thats when the problem started. So i guess itll be a ride until chrome updates again
          Ok so it sounds like some of you all got the same update. I wish there was something i could do on my end. I scanned everything. From the forum...the server...my cpanel and root. There is simply nothing wrong. I pay big bucks to keep this place pristine thats why this was really pissing me off.

But i honestly dont think there is anything i can do on my end.

I tried.

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Ok so it sounds like some of you all got the same update. I wish there was something i could do on my end. I scanned everything. From the forum...the server...my cpanel and root. There is simply nothing wrong. I pay big bucks to keep this place pristine thats why this was really pissing me off.

But i honestly dont think there is anything i can do on my end.

I tried.
            Its all good. I appreciate you going up and above, can you atleast on game days make sure the game day thread is un sticky for like the first 30 minutes, i gotta make sure i can get those links. Living in south carolina, charger games are rare.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Its all good. I appreciate you going up and above, can you atleast on game days make sure the game day thread is un sticky for like the first 30 minutes, i gotta make sure i can get those links. Living in south carolina, charger games are rare.
              Sure. And if you are referring to Streams i added the link to where we get them in the navigation bar. Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 4.11.47 PM.png

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

I have Android and use Chrome and I can click on the stickied threads on both my phone and tablet. Both Samsung's if that helps to know.

Comment

• charger1993
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                  I have Android and use Chrome and I can click on the stickied threads on both my phone and tablet. Both Samsung's if that helps to know.
                  Can u go to your system up date on android. And let us know if youre running. Android. 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0 those seem to be the ones affected. Adroid 6.0 and below seem to be unaffected. Much appreciated

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Can u go to your system up date on android. And let us know if youre running. Android. 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0 those seem to be the ones affected. Adroid 6.0 and below seem to be unaffected. Much appreciated
                    Im on Android 8 on my phone and 7 on my Tablet. Android 9 wont be out til next year.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-27-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

My tech is on 9 and isnt having problems. 1993 have you tried another browser?

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

My tech is on 9 and isnt having problems. 1993 have you tried another browser?
                        No i havent. But i hear other browsers work. Bolt-o confirmed. Its a chrom issue on certain android

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

No i havent. But i hear other browsers work. Bolt-o confirmed. Its a chrom issue on certain android
                          That sucks. Have you tried uninstalling chrome and installing it again?

Comment

Working...
                          X