• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Whoa man, I get that youre upset, I am too but lets clean that up alright?
    Its an analogy?? Didnt mean anything by it. I just remember what happens on prom. To vulgar??????
    To bolt -o cuz for some reason i cant comment back under it. I didnt thimk nothing of it, not that far removed from highschool and college
    Last edited by charger1993; 12-22-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Bolt-O commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, a little over the line. I do think the Chargers got raped, but more like what happens in prison, rather than questionably happens with teenagers who don't understand yes or no. Lets move on.
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Every team in the playoffs should be worried. there is no dominant team right now, they all have their weaknesses. I still like our chances even at the 5 seed. We have no homefield advantage (As seen tonight, no homecooking and loud Ravens fans). If there is a team with the experience and confidence to go on the road and win 4 games in a row its this one.

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Unfortunately this team like every Chargers team in the past 15 years is still very weak in the trenches. Some of this is because of injuries, unfortunately.

What's more worrisome is that the OL seems to have regressed badly the past few weeks. Just blitz Rivers up the middle and he's a sitting duck. He's having a great year/career but this has always been his fatal flaw being so immobile.

We're also backing into the playoffs with a dinged Gordon, Ekeler and Bosa, among others.

I feel like we wasted all our kharma on Pittsburgh and KC. No more fun and games. We're about to face either a pissed off Pittsburgh team or a very confident Baltimore team and I don't think it will end well for us.

Maybe we can draft another RB in the first round next year, though.
      Dude you are already looking at the draft? This team has the ability and the drive to win it all. Come on man!

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Unfortunately this team like every Chargers team in the past 15 years is still very weak in the trenches. Some of this is because of injuries, unfortunately.

What's more worrisome is that the OL seems to have regressed badly the past few weeks. Just blitz Rivers up the middle and he's a sitting duck. He's having a great year/career but this has always been his fatal flaw being so immobile.

We're also backing into the playoffs with a dinged Gordon, Ekeler and Bosa, among others.

I feel like we wasted all our kharma on Pittsburgh and KC. No more fun and games. We're about to face either a pissed off Pittsburgh team or a very confident Baltimore team and I don't think it will end well for us.

Good, bring it. We beat the Steelers and if the refs stay home we can beat the Ravens too. On the road, like all our wins.

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

Its an analogy?? Didnt mean anything by it. I just remember what happens on prom. To vulgar??????
          I would say so, but hey im not a mod.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Bolt-O commented
            Editing a comment
            See the comment I had on that post. Trying to keep the peace, lol.
        • Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

So you think thats ok? You think the ticky tack holding calls vs us were not executed by the ravens as well? You think we were the only ones holding this game? Really?
          I thought most of the holds were legit. I don't remember any of them being particularly outrageous. Yes, I know, you can call holding on every play, etc etc etc. To me it was more of a sign of how badly our OL was getting pushed around and they were getting tired/desperate and trying to do anything to save Rivers from getting his shit pushed in.

Honestly I'm not sure why people aren't talking about this more...our OL has looked really bad the past month.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Budsman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Good, bring it. We beat the Steelers and if the refs stay home we can beat the Ravens too. On the road, like all our wins.
            This!

Comment

• RTPbolt
              Charger Fan till the end
              • Jun 2013
              • North Carolina
              • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

It doesnt matter, rifht now this team iz built a certain way, the charfers are fools gold this year, we look good, we play good until its an actual test. Theres no way a legit team can play this bad in all 3 phases of the game and be a true contender. We have to get better on our oline, dline, linebackers,free safety, we need alot of work. Yeah weve won tough games at pitt and kansas city, but what happened when a defense clamped down on us?? We lost, we lost to the rams and chiefs who bullied us, we lost to the broncos by shooting our self in the foot and we lost to the ravens by getting dicked down like a girl on prom night.
              Geez people...we got punked but look at all this team has done to playoff teams THIS year....grow some fucking toughness guys. So we got beat....its 1 fucking game. You think they wont disect this game? We arent going to roll over. We have 11 wins...that seems to mean little to some that think the sky is falling right now after a single game where yes the ravens won the battle...but its not the war. We have shown toughness....give the team some credit...this kind of game builds toughness too...dont listen to the media...prepare and execute better than the opponent. The Ravens can be beat...we need to do better.

Next game. Move on.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The Ravens OL had some very bad holds, they just weren't called. None of them.

Comment

• Blue Thunder
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Arlington, TX
                  • Send PM

If we want to have any kind of success against the Ravens in the playoffs, we have got to figure out how to at least slow down their front seven. Our OL was completely outmatched all night tonight.

Sure, the ill-timed penalties were extremely destructive, putting us in 2nd (and 3rd) and long situations. But if you're going to run any pass plays that take time to develop, you've got to be able to (legally) slow down the pass rush. And we did not. All night.

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

Geez people...we got punked but look at all this team has done to playoff teams THIS year....grow some fucking toughness guys. So we got beat....its 1 fucking game. You think they wont disect this game? We arent going to roll over. We have 11 wins...that seems to mean little to some that think the sky is falling right now after a single game where yes the ravens won the battle...but its not the war. We have shown toughness....give the team some credit...this kind of game builds toughness too...dont listen to the media...prepare and execute better than the opponent. The Ravens can be beat...we need to do better.

Next game. Move on.
                    It's not the fact that we lost.

It's that we lost to a particular "style" of team that we may see again. A "style" that this Chargers team does NOT match up well with.

I'm more than happy to be a WC team and on the road. More than happy to face NE, or rematch with KC or Pitt (less so). But teams like Houston and Baltimore will do exactly what happened tonight. I saw this coming from a mile away.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• charger1993
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

And its truly baffling, its not like we ignore those positions, but for some reason every olineman we draft some how shits the bed, idk if its our coaching or a bad eye for talent.
                      and dline completely blows my mind we have bosa and ingram who in the past wrecked havoc without interior help. I just want some sort of answers as to why mo matter what this team does you can line up in an i formattion and get 5 yards a pop. It just feels like were beating a dead horse at this point. I want this team to do good, but man after a game like tonight how can anyone take us seriously? Theres no real consistency.
                      And i swear to god if we draft something other than a dt or a high quality olineman in this upcoming draft in the first i will lose my shit off the shear fact of ignoring glaring holes

Comment

Working...
                      X