• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinabolt
    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
    • Feb 2015
    • Send PM

I thought we played the right way in the late 4th quarter. We still rush 4 'til the last drive, with 2 best rushers on the edges (focus on rushing from outside), with DBs stayed far and safe.
    Last edited by vinabolt; 01-06-2019, 05:29 PM.
    Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      As a reminder, I have to to start the GDT next week, to keep the mojo going... all the way to the Super Bowl!
      At 3:20 am again
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• charger1993
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

A unique gimmick offense. We just dominated the fuck out of them and our d line dominated the game. Just as i thought. One trick my little pony O. Secind time around is a whole diffetent ball gane. And game 1 we had a penalty on second or tnird down on our first 8 possessions...maybe 7/8. If u sont think the league tried hard ti nit have the afc go through the soccer stadium u r nieve.

Care to give any credit when warranted or r u going to stick to your popguns? btw we are missing the majority if the middle of our d.
        Our dline did play good, but you cant say the interior was on the same level as bosa and ingram, can you? There were alot of times where philon or square would get washed out, but we had our safeties at lb, getting to the quickness.
        Again i nver doubted we could win. I just want people to be honest when they talk about a team, all i pointed out was that we have ahuge need in the interior on both sides of the ball. The game is won and lost in the trenches, we have exciting, flashy perimeter players. We need to adress the niddy gritty, and get dirtier in the line.
        But lecture, like u want to, idc. I call it what it is, my opinion doesnt matter, im not drafting a player, im just saying theres our weakness

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Refs do the best they can but sometimes they suck. That was a bad call and they sure miss many calls too. They see the ticky tacky crap and miss the blatant things. Go figure.

Comment

• SDFan
            Woober Goober
            • Jun 2013
            • Dolores, CO
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            We took care of businesson the road again. We have a much better defense than before going into the playoffs. New England is feisty but they dont have near the D like in the past. Their offense seems streaky and they ended the season on a very flat note. I know they are the Patriots and play well in the playoffs...that said we are a very different team. We can slug it out with anybody.
            NE is also missing Josh Gordon now, and he was the main producer on their offense for 1/2 the season after they got him.
            Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
              Our dline did play good, but you cant say the interior was on the same level as bosa and ingram, can you? There were alot of times where philon or square would get washed out, but we had our safeties at lb, getting to the quickness.
              Again i nver doubted we could win. I just want people to be honest when they talk about a team, all i pointed out was that we have ahuge need in the interior on both sides of the ball. The game is won and lost in the trenches, we have exciting, flashy perimeter players. We need to adress the niddy gritty, and get dirtier in the line.
              But lecture, like u want to, idc. I call it what it is, my opinion doesnt matter, im not drafting a player, im just saying theres our weakness

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Until they pull a Percy Harvin with sea when he ran three strides out of bounds up the sideline and the missed it on the automatic review.

Comment

• Attack
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2017
                  • Send PM

Rivers played a very good game today. Made good decisions with the ball, except for the pass to Mike Williams that was nearly picked. Didn't try to do too much, took what the defense gave him, and I was happy with how he played. Even ran when he could. I want to see the same type of performance next week, playing within himself, and playing a smart game. There will no doubt be more opportunities through the air next week, and will need 7's instead of 3's. Early weather forecast is showing temps in the 20's for the game. Need to bang Brady around. Whatever pass rush the team has, it will need all of it.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

After being called for a late-game penalty on a play that could have sealed a win, Chargers left tackle Russell Okung said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell doesn't want his team to advance in the playoffs.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Okung is deep into conspiracy theories. If it works for him, great.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          Okung is deep into conspiracy theories. If it works for him, great.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X