• Show
Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    I'm thinking every team sees the vein of gold in the WR category as being so rich they will be tempted to wait. That said, I also think something will trigger a big run on WRs at some point and teams will try get their guy before he is gone.
    I'm hoping that happens before we pick in the 1st and a stud Defensive player falls to us that wouldn't otherwise.

Q: How many teams ahead of us, are likely looking hard at WR in the draft?
    I would wager that quite a few. It's a premium position and a super strong class at the top. Off the top of my head - Jacksonville, Philly, KC, Arizona, Buffalo, Pittsburg, Jets. Can easily see all those teams taking WRs.
    Last edited by Beerman; 04-02-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
      I would wager that quite a few. It's a premium position and a super strong class at the top. Off the top of my head - Jacksonville, Philly, KC, Arizona, Buffalo, Pittsburg, Jets. Can easily see all those teams taking WRs.
      So say Philly or KC start the run. Could be a few surprises waiting in the bottom third of the 1st round.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Eastlake
        • Send PM

One thing working in our favor is that a lot of the teams that need WRs, are also looking for CB or OLB help. Ideally Evans goes in the top 10 which should push some of the other WRs further up the board.

Comment

Working...
        X