• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perryao
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post

Sorry to hear it. Hill is a dynamic player and good for the league...as a player. As a person, if this holds true and depending on the actual facts, he should be done for life. Child abuse resulting in broken bones? No second chance.

On the other board we had a discussion about who was more important to the Chiefs, Myhomey or Hill. Looks like we're going to find out. No Hunt. No Hill. It's on Mahomey now.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

This may or may not be true... not a lot of details have come out.

However, if they are true. The Chiefs should get creamed in the media. SHOULD. This guy had a bad rep coming out.

And all I heard last fall, was great the Chiefs were because they cut ties with Kareem Hunt right away. Well they had video of him.
      And they had Tyreek Hill on their roster.
      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

I'm all for waiting until truth comes out to declaring the young man guilty. His history though added into this picture looks pretty damning thus far. I hope the boy recovers well and the pregnant spouse really gets good advice about this...this stuff doesn't fix itself without help and violence is a risky proposition to live with when its your family.

Hill is what really makes their offense dangerous. As good as Mahomes is Hill's speed and agility are damn near unstoppable once he gets through the DB. I won't miss him if he's shitcanned from the queefs. That would be a big blow IMO...the question will be without video like in the Hunt incident there was no suspension even....seemed like it was swept under the rug from my recollection. A broken arm is serious but it comes down to what will the mother and child say and if Hill gives up damning evidence against himself. A couple of lies to keep him employed wouldn't surprise me if that's what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
          I'm all for waiting until truth comes out to declaring the young man guilty. His history though added into this picture looks pretty damning thus far. I hope the boy recovers well and the pregnant spouse really gets good advice about this...this stuff doesn't fix itself without help and violence is a risky proposition to live with when its your family.

Hill is what really makes their offense dangerous. As good as Mahomes is Hill's speed and agility are damn near unstoppable once he gets through the DB. I won't miss him if he's shitcanned from the queefs. That would be a big blow IMO...the question will be without video like in the Hunt incident there was no suspension even....seemed like it was swept under the rug from my recollection. A broken arm is serious but it comes down to what will the mother and child say and if Hill gives up damning evidence against himself. A couple of lies to keep him employed wouldn't surprise me if that's what happens.
          The difference is that CPS/DHS isn't going to go investigate some woman claiming she got kicked in a hotel. Now, a child getting a broken arm? We'll see.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

If there was video he'd be gone. Without it, the Chiefs are NFL are probably working hard to bury it.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Broken arm = hospital reports. It will come out.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                Broken arm = hospital reports. It will come out.
                the fact of the broken arm can't be hidden. The cause can.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Yeah, it was aliens. Or Jimmy Hoffa.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

If the Chiefs release him, the Raiders or Jerrah will sign him.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      If the Chiefs release him, the Raiders or Jerrah will sign him.
                      I'd bet on the Browns. Dorsey drafted him knowing his background so it would not be surprising if he picked him up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'd bet on the Browns. Dorsey drafted him knowing his background so it would not be surprising if he picked him up.
                        How would that look with both Hill and Hunt on that team?

He took them both and both have failed as citizens, but getting one back,....ok but both?

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Calling my shot... Hill to Rams
                          G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X