• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post

They're both pleading the 5th to prevent either one from getting busted for this. If his wife did it and he's not letting the police know that because he's trying to prevent her from going to jail, he should be arrested as well, and vice-versa.
    Hold up, theyre both pleading the fifth??? Are they waiting to go to court for it to come out?? This makes no sense unless they already lawyered up. Thats fucked up.

Comment

• charger1993
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

They're both pleading the 5th to prevent either one from getting busted for this. If his wife did it and he's not letting the police know that because he's trying to prevent her from going to jail, he should be arrested as well, and vice-versa.
      Also i want to let i be known. My og comment is what i always go by. I always reserve jusgement until all the facts are out. I wasnt just picking this case cuz hes a famous nfl player. I just dont like saying someone did something then it comes out they didnt.
      But if theyre both trying to protect each other and not caring about the child i cant defend that. "assuming all information currently posted online is truthful"

Comment

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

Hold up, theyre both pleading the fifth??? Are they waiting to go to court for it to come out?? This makes no sense unless they already lawyered up. Thats fucked up.
        Before / during the DAs statement yesterday, reporters were saying that, but it looks like Hill and his lawyer released a statement today saying that he didn't do that.

Tyreek Hill learned Wednesday he would not face charges in the investigation in to the alleged battery of his son; Thursday, Hill released a statement

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Before / during the DAs statement yesterday, reporters were saying that, but it looks like Hill and his lawyer released a statement today saying that he didn't do that.

https://fansided.com/2019/04/25/tyre...plead-the-5th/
          So now theres a report saying he cooperated??? Im going to reserve judgment until more comes out. Because if we worked with the cops and answered there questions, that contradicts earlier reports. I want the truth.
          itd be nice if they could release the intial police reports

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Local radio saying he will face a six game suspension and specualte the will trade him if they get a good offer.
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

If I was that judge, I would take the kid away. Gotta be better options than those two.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

They both pleaded the fifth. Great lawyer move. The child has been removed from their custody. She is protecting her cash cow, but the prosecutor can not get around it. So...no charges. I hope they both rot in hell, and I hope he has a career ending injury. If he didn't do it, he is not protecting his child and he is a horrible excuse of a father and human being. If he did do it, and I am 99% certain he did ( so is the prosecutor in that he believes he committed a criminal act but can not prove it and take him to court), he is what gives shit a bad name. This was the second domestic call against him in a few weeks It doesn't take a genius do do this math.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

In 1974, the U.S. Congress passed the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, which set forth a minimum definition of abuse and neglect. It reads as follows:

"child abuse and neglect" means, at a minimum, any recent act or failure to act on the part of a parent or caretaker, which results in death, serious physical or emotional harm, sexual abuse or exploitation, or an act or failure to act which presents an imminent risk of serious harm.

So why can't both be charged with Failure to act? O wait a minute, he's a star athlete. Duh.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Johnson County District Attorney Stephen Howe said in a statement that his office believed that a crime had occurred, but could not "conclusively establish" whether the offense had been committed by Hill or fiancee Crystal Espinal.

"Criminal cases must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt by admissible evidence," Howe said. "Not speculation, rumors or hearsay." He declined to discuss the case further, citing an ongoing child protection investigation by the state Department for Children and Families.

Police in Overland Park, Kan., reportedly were called to Hill's home twice last month for alleged incidents of battery on the child. The Kansas City Star reported that the second of those incidents resulted in the boy's arm being broken.

On Friday, the Star reported that the boy had been removed from the custody of Hill and Espinal. Howe told reporters Wednesday that "the child is safe," but declined to comment further.

"We want to hold people accountable that hurt children, but there are other mechanisms for us to protect that child other than filing criminal charges," said Howe, who added: "As a prosecutor, as a father of four, yes, it frustrates me when someone hurts a child and you can't do anything about it ... One of the elements of a crime is you have to prove who that person is who committed the act."

Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery in 2015 after Espinal accused him of choking her and punching her in the stomach while she was pregnant. As part of the plea deal, Hill was given a deferred sentence of three years and his record was expunged. The charges led to Hill's dismissal from Oklahoma State's football team, but the Chiefs selected him in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                      Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Palm Springs
                      • I know nothing
                      • Send PM

Brooke Pryorþ
                      Verified account
                      @bepryor
                      Follow Follow
                      @bepryor

More

Hill in the audio to Crystal Espinal: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch"

4:02 PM - 25 Apr 2019

By By...

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Hill is done in KC...I'm sure of it...and possibly the NFL. Just a matter of time....good riddance.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

AP whips his kid and gets a year off. It should be at least the same punishment for breaking your kid's arm.

Fucking dirtbag.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X