• Show
Clear All
  • Cdn Bolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Ontario , Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
    If I didn't know any better I would say this is a troll job.

I think we were actually a 16-0 team but got unlucky.

Prove me wrong.
    You don't. Kindly go back and read the last 2 pages of this thread. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Cdn Bolt; 04-01-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post

We were not a real 12-4 team. A 12-4 team does not get destroyed 41-28 by NE in the playoffs. KC should have beat them in the SB. That was a real 12-4 team.
      :chuckle: kind of funny to read this, especially since we beat that "real 12-4" team KC. Teams make it to the SB and get blown out.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Put whatever rubbish spin you want on last season . IMO we weren't that dominating. If the NE loss isn't convincing, go back and watch our losses to BAL and DEN at home.

DEN a 6-10 team. IMO that isn't 'dominating' but whatever.
        NE lost to Miami. Any team can get beat on any giving Sunday. Especially against a division rival. This thread is nonsense.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Ontario , Canada
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

NE lost to Miami. Any team can get beat on any giving Sunday. Especially against a division rival. This thread is nonsense.
          'Given' sunday Fine. We were dominating. Wave the pompoms lol
          Last edited by Cdn Bolt; 04-01-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• therber219
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2017
            • Iowa
            • Send PM

NE's tying drive to send it to OT w under 2 min left. Brady threw a pass right to a KC LB who dropped it. He makes that easy pick KC wins. Just sayin.
            But he did drop it, didn't make the play, so they didn't deserve anything... Should have, would have, could have works anyway you want. I can't stand NE, but they sis what they had to, so they deserved it.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

NE's tying drive to send it to OT w under 2 min left. Brady threw a pass right to a KC LB who dropped it. He makes that easy pick KC wins. Just sayin.
              So if Rivers does not have a brain fart against Denver, we win the division, get a first round bye, maybe KC beats NE just like you say and we cream KC again on the way to an all-LA SB. Just saying. Woulda coulda works lots of different ways.

Fun thread.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I seem to remember quite a bit of anger in our gameday threads. Lots of bitching about how we didnt deserve to win. Or how we got lucky. Its really easy now...to look back and say we were really good based on our record. But the facts are in the gameday threads. Loaded with doubt and frustration. All sorts of mention of us being soft. Having huge calls go our way etc.

I tend to not go that route. I do believe we were a solid 12-4 team. Especially navigating through so many injuries.

The one thing about this team is our resolve. Our fight. They never give up. Its time we focused on the future. Not the past.

Props to Cdn for sitting in here and taking it. Wether a member deserves it or not. It always sort of bums me out when i see a 20 vs 1 scenario. But we all have to be able to back up our opinions here. Props to you for not running.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I read the whole thing, it sounds like a troll job if I didn't know that it wasn't. I get it your defensive, you took a very controversial stance that got ripped to threads. It's cool though I appreciate the effort.

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Last season was just weird, KC seemed to dominate through most of the regular season, other teams had flashes of dominance, then NE schooled everybody in the end.

New season, new opportunities. Just gotta make the most of them.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Ontario , Canada
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
                      I read the whole thing, it sounds like a troll job if I didn't know that it wasn't. I get it your defensive, you took a very controversial stance that got ripped to threads. It's cool though I appreciate the effort.
                      First of all there is no right and wrong answer. IMO I still don't think we were a dominant 12-4 team no matter how many loyalists and absolutists here want to tear their shirts up. But I accept people can see us getting thrashed and humiliated by NE on national tv from a different viewpoint and don't want to keep getting into hysterical debates over this.

Last edited by Cdn Bolt; 04-01-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Hmmm, I wonder if injuries played a part at all?

Comment

• Jagged
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Omaha, Nebraska
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                          I seem to remember quite a bit of anger in our gameday threads. Lots of bitching about how we didnt deserve to win. Or how we got lucky. Its really easy now...to look back and say we were really good based on our record. But the facts are in the gameday threads. Loaded with doubt and frustration. All sorts of mention of us being soft. Having huge calls go our way etc.

I tend to not go that route. I do believe we were a solid 12-4 team. Especially navigating through so many injuries.

The one thing about this team is our resolve. Our fight. They never give up. Its time we focused on the future. Not the past.

Props to Cdn for sitting in here and taking it. Wether a member deserves it or not. It always sort of bums me out when i see a 20 vs 1 scenario. But we all have to be able to back up our opinions here. Props to you for not running.
                          To be fair, there's always a lot of anger in the game day threads....lol. It doesn't matter if they're winning or not. This board has a very high football IQ and can spot stupid shit from a mile away. They don't mind pointing it out.
                          Last edited by Jagged; 04-01-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X