• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post

A dominating team doesn't lose at home to a 6-10 team IMO.

For the last time too my post was originally in the FA thread and just a discussion of Telesco's overall performance.

Somehow this got morphed into a discussion of our record in 2018. FYI to all I concede there are arguments either way and don't want to belabor this going forward.
    I can move it back if you would like. And i dont blame you. The thread just went into this direction. So i made it a discussion. These things tend to overtake a thread. This is just our way of keeping things on topic.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Ontario , Canada
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I can move it back if you would like. And i dont blame you. The thread just went into this direction. So i made it a discussion. These things tend to overtake a thread. This is just our way of keeping things on topic.
      That's ok but thanks anyway . Actually a copy of the post is there already so all good. Good to get some discussion going but I didn't want to start arguing about the record either.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

That's ok but thanks anyway . Actually a copy of the post is there already so all good. Good to get some discussion going but I didn't want to start arguing about the record either.
        Oh i know. These things turn into heated debates at times. Those stuck threads over the years have spawned many new threads. lol. If i ever do something you take issue with please feel free to speak up.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

KC is a "real" 12-4 team? That's pretty funny.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Ontario , Canada
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            KC is a "real" 12-4 team? That's pretty funny.
            I said I didn't want to belabor this. But there is nothing funny about it. You are free to go back and watch them throwing up 35+ pts a game on avg leading the league so yeah they were IMO. Should have won the SB too. Give credit where it is due. But either way interpret it anyway you like.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Ontario , Canada
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Oh i know. These things turn into heated debates at times. Those stuck threads over the years have spawned many new threads. lol. If i ever do something you take issue with please feel free to speak up.
              Not at all Fleet. All good brother. As well hope you are getting more recruits to the site and there is lots more debate going too nearing the draft.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Not at all Fleet. All good brother. As well hope you are getting more recruits to the site and there is lots more debate going too nearing the draft.
                I really do appreciate the support man. Im doing the best i can. Its not easy keeping members. We do really great on days and things are rocking. And im sitting here stoked. To see the merging of communities and the activity was such a site for sore eyes. But now we are slowing again and i know we will lose members because of it. It happens here so often.

All i can ask is that you guys still drop in every now and then. I was just telling Wu today that we like a small private section of a larger club. The large club being the CMB, Reddit and Twitter. We dont really have that same action. But there are times when guys just need a smaller lounge to just talk football.

Thanks for the support brother.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I said I didn't want to belabor this. But there is nothing funny about it. You are free to go back and watch them throwing up 35+ pts a game on avg leading the league so yeah they were IMO. Should have won the SB too. Give credit where it is due. But either way interpret it anyway you like.
                  Should have? Why?

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

If I didn't know any better I would say this is a troll job.

I think we were actually a 16-0 team but got unlucky.

Prove me wrong.

:troll:

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Road wins at SEA, KC AND PITT and at Balt in the playoffs are not easy to do. Some of the toughest places to win. The travel caught up to us too. At Den, at balt, at NE in 3 straight weeks. I do question the decision to return after Balt game to the west coast. really tough spot vs a rested team. Depletion of our LB corps really hurt us vs NE, but i will argue the slants to slot receiver and flares to White hurt us much more than the running attack. First two series White had 8 catches (6 for fd) and edelman had 6 catches (4 four fds).

Comment

• Lightnin'
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

It's so hard to win in this league.

The hire of Coach Lynne by-yes, Tom Telesco has brought us 22 victories in the last
                        34 games.

Not long ago, we were a sub-.500 team; with Phillip Rivers at QB.

Was the NE loss humiliating ? Yes.

Are we a much better team/franchise than from '14-'16 ?

Y'all tell me...
                        San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Ontario , Canada
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Should have? Why?
                          NE's tying drive to send it to OT w under 2 min left. Brady threw a pass right to a KC LB who dropped it. He makes that easy pick KC wins. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                          X