• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Got a feeling this is pretty much spot on...these guys are going into their third year...they are gonna get another chance to show what they have got. I don't think we are gonna throw a blue chipper in the mix. Most likely the high picks are gonna be D...but I believe the line that we are gonna be drafting BPA for the most part, and if a real value at oline is there, I could still see them pulling the trigger. But most likely there will be few if any picks for the offensive side of the ball.
    Yeah, whatever I might want, I think you're spot on with how TT sees the team/what he will do in the draft.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Brock Bowers N.M.W.
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Yeah, whatever I might want, I think you're spot on with how TT sees the team/what he will do in the draft.
      Hey...exactly. I keep putting that arguement out there...but I love me some Risner, McCoy, Jenkins...big McGary fan...tired of waiting for Rivers to have a beast of a line...but unfortunately, I'm preparing myself for another year, and trying to be optimistic about how much these young guys are gonna step forward.
      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Two things make me really just shrug at this point:

Where we draft. And TT, he tends to zig when one suspects a zag. No clue how this will shake out, but hard to figure how TT will make us worse lol (but someone will try to, bank on it).

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Brock Bowers N.M.W.
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Send PM

Yea...regardless of what us fans want or think....the staff knows exactly what they have...and...they have to plan ahead. I'm still not convinced that QB at 28 is off the table! Actually makes the anticipation and the guessing games for this draft kinda fun...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

I'd be stunned if they went QB at 28. There isn't a QB that will be on the board worth 28 or be close to Rivers in talent. People talking about the Raiders drafting Lock. Lock won't be as good as Carr is so that would be a terrible yet predictable Gruden pick. And needles to say, Carr is no Rivers.
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-21-2019, 05:33 PM.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Brock Bowers N.M.W.
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              I'd be stunned if they went QB at 28. There isn't a QB that will be on the board worth 28 or be close to Rivers in talent. People talking about the Raiders drafting Lock. Lock won't be as good as Carr is so that would be a terrible yet predictable Gruden pick. And needles to say, Carr is no Rivers.
              Oh...I would be suprised also....but the Bolts have shocked me a number of times over the years....I try to keep as broad a view as possible, so there are fewer wtf moments in our draft....lol

Comment

Working...
              X