• Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Cole Croston (NE)
    Leonard Rester (JAC)
    Roderick Johnson (HOU)

These are my offensive tackle candidates.
    There is a pretty good chance they get cut.
    They are in their mid 20s in age.
    The scheme fit, experience, training, and previous coaching look acceptable.
    TBH my prediction is we roll with Drango @ OL#9.
    Is Drango PS eligible? If so why keep him anywhere but there? He will never be active and waste of a roster spot.
    If Russell comes back, we can make a roster decision then.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Is Drango PS eligible? If so why keep him anywhere but there? He will never be active and waste of a roster spot.
      If Russell comes back, we can make a roster decision then.
      We are talking about the final roster spot or two here. Drango has a seasons worth of starts under his belt. I see a player who might be one of the seven to dress, as a Swing Tackle, all the way to a player who gets cut if Pipkins shows further rapid improvement tonight.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        My surprise vet cuts... Watt, Trevor Williams. First guy back has to be Teamer, after James gets put on IR. I think they expose Jones to waivers, Stick is too enticing for QB starved teams, but you will need to find a team that is really bad off at the #2 that is willing to take on a project on their 53... and the Cardinals fit that.
        Let's put it this way: Which of the following is MOST likely to get poached from the PS? Stick or Kordell...clock is ticking...

(Note: whoever is most likely to get poached should stay on the final 53)

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

We are talking about the final roster spot or two here. Drango has a seasons worth of starts under his belt. I see a player who might be one of the seven to dress, as a Swing Tackle, all the way to a player who gets cut if Pipkins shows further rapid improvement tonight.
          We're going to do some SERIOUS O-line analysis after this game, trust me!

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            personally see Stick as a developmental project that belongs on the ps.... he's had his moments, and.... we have two proven starters ahead of him that solidify the position.

would also volunteer that near number one on the TT to do list is to fish out an RB from the cutdowns (to spell MG3 for the first ten weeks) as don't see the Troymaine Pope YPC as overly enticing, albeit wonder if the reason Detrez hasn't played too much, and despite his sometimes pedestrian YPC, is that he might have already secured a roster spot ??

and don't get the Geremy Davis accolades.... yes he's a gamer on special teams, and.... is that enough ?? personally I like Andre Patton there.

and Spencer Drango ?? think we've got our eight on the Oline, of which will most certainly have their growing pains over the course of the season. if I did bring somebody in, still like IOL Tony Adams (Jax), and.... out of wu dai's bunch, if Roderick Johnson gets cut, he looks like he's ps worthy of developmental consideration ??

and maybe it's just me, but don't get bent outta shape over sack totals, as think Peace would be good on the ps, but much prefer Lanier and Cortez on the Dline for us.

also still think Dzubnar is not out of the equation quite yet.

@CB think we've got some talent and a coupla few candidates for the ps, and.... still like Pickett over Teamer, despite the majority leaning otherwise.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

personally see Stick as a developmental project that belongs on the ps.... he's had his moments, and.... we have two proven starters ahead of him that solidify the position.

would also volunteer that near number one on the TT to do list is to fish out an RB from the cutdowns (to spell MG3 for the first ten weeks) as don't see the Troymaine Pope YPC as overly enticing, albeit wonder if the reason Detrez hasn't played too much, and despite his sometimes pedestrian YPC, is that he might have already secured a roster spot ??

and don't get the Geremy Davis accolades.... yes he's a gamer on special teams, and.... is that enough ?? personally I like Andre Patton there.

and Spencer Drango ?? think we've got our eight on the Oline, of which will most certainly have their growing pains over the course of the season. if I did bring somebody in, still like IOL Tony Adams (Jax), and.... out of wu dai's bunch, if Roderick Johnson gets cut, he looks like he's ps worthy of developmental consideration ??

and maybe it's just me, but don't get bent outta shape over sack totals, as think Peace would be good on the ps, but much prefer Lanier and Cortez on the Dline for us.

also still think Dzubnar is not out of the equation quite yet.

@CB think we've got some talent and a coupla few candidates for the ps, and.... still like Pickett over Teamer, despite the majority leaning otherwise.
              I saw an article that felt that way too. He had a great stop vs NO

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Got a nugget forya...

Projections have Clayton Thorson 2019 pick #167 by PHI going to the Practice Squad.
                They will now want to keep Carson Wentz, newly signed Josh McCown and Cody Kessler.

Projection by wu-dai Scouting Bureau now has Easton Stick 2019 pick #166 by LAC going to the Practice Squad.
                Cardale Jones will LAC QB #3, as he has finally flashed here in PS 2019.

Barf bags are available at the vendor booth.

:coffee:
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Peeeeeuuuuuke!!!!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Got a nugget forya...

Projections have Clayton Thorson 2019 pick #167 by PHI going to the Practice Squad.
                    They will now want to keep Carson Wentz, newly signed Josh McCown and Cody Kessler.

Projection by wu-dai Scouting Bureau now has Easton Stick 2019 pick #166 by LAC going to the Practice Squad.
                    Cardale Jones will LAC QB #3, as he has finally flashed here in PS 2019.

Barf bags are available at the vendor booth.

:coffee:
                    Cardale has looked pretty darn good this PS.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I'm sorry, anybody thinks Jones is starting caliber QB in this league is nutso or Lynn. Even as a backup he's wanting IMO.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                        I'm sorry, anybody thinks Jones is starting caliber QB in this league is nutso or Lynn. Even as a backup he's wanting IMO.
                        Did I miss someone say Cardale is an NFL starter?

He played very well this preseason. Was he perfect? No but vastly improved.
                        Do we keep 2 or 3 QBs? 2 QBs on the PS? Trades?

We find out soon enough.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Yeah, true that. I'm pretty okay with whomever we keep at the back end of the roster, sure a few guys will get poached but that's only cuz we are so damned stacked. Thank you TT!

Comment

Working...
                          X