Pretty Boy Floyd !!!! I love that dude

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

I have caught 3 pre-game press conferences with coaches, which is more then I usually hear in a whole season. Floyd has been singled out by all of them, most recently by Sparano. I know a lot of fans may not think he is as explosive as he was, but he is doing a great job of opening up the passing lanes for others, on top of being decently productive.

Comment

• sandiego17
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I have caught 3 pre-game press conferences with coaches, which is more then I usually hear in a whole season. Floyd has been singled out by all of them, most recently by Sparano. I know a lot of fans may not think he is as explosive as he was, but he is doing a great job of opening up the passing lanes for others, on top of being decently productive.
        I agree, a lot of us did feel that a healthy Floyd added a dimension that was sorely missing in last years offense. Just having a legitimate WR who is capable opposite Allen is huge, let alone a WR as talented as Floyd.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I'm pleasantly surprised Reich has been able to dial up the O so quickly, after the 'Zona game I thought we might be stuck for a while, guess I've been trained over the years not to expect too much competency too fast, lol. Floyd's been a big part.

Comment

Working...
          X