• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    Joe "Scenic Route" Alt. Re-routing defender's path to the QB towards the scenic route.... right into the grass. Free pancakes too!

Taliese "Da Oso" Fuaga: a couple years ago in a certain city had looting going on (Seattle?) All stores were getting looted except for Nike. Nike employed a team of "Osos" to protect the store front. Looters did not dare entering Nike!!! https://twitter.com/i/status/1267308187855671297

Drake "Started from the Bottom of the Draft" Maye.
    Interesting...didn't know about those Samoan "Osos"...u would think Apple would hire some of those big dudes for security at their stores, instead of those wimpy little computer geeks wearing highwaters...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Interesting...didn't know about those Samoan "Osos"...u would think Apple would hire some of those big dudes for security at their stores, instead of those wimpy little computer geeks wearing highwaters...
      You talking about pants with legs so short, they're three inches above the ankle?

Where I grew up, the name for those was "Floods".

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

You talking about pants with legs so short, they're three inches above the ankle?

Where I grew up, the name for those was "Floods".
        LOL...yep...my 24-year-old son corrected me on this issue a while back: "Dad, they're called 'highwaters,' not floods!" On the bright side, classic geeks still use pocket protectors and tape their glasses in the middle. Now, they even sell "geek" or "nerd" Halloween costumes:

image.png

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Ladd McConkey = Brass Monkey.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

"Our" Ladd McConkey:

image.png

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

LOL...yep...my 24-year-old son corrected me on this issue a while back: "Dad, they're called 'highwaters,' not floods!" On the bright side, classic geeks still use pocket protectors and tape their glasses in the middle. Now, they even sell "geek" or "nerd" Halloween costumes:

image.png
              When someone would call me a geek my response would always be, You have never seen me bite the head off of a chicken” The. I would leave them scratching their heads.

Comment

Working...
              X