Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive Line Discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I liked what i saw from Michael Schofield when i focused on him.....completely flipped me over.
    I'd want him to be resigned as depth, absolutely.

    He gave up one sack, but was distracted while giving a quick peak to Storm's side and didn't get help from Linsley.
    Solid run or pass.

    Can also play RT in a pinch - probably no worse than Storm.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by richpjr View Post

      If Jaimes is ready to play next year, you could put him in at LG and move Feiler to RT and if Oboushi is recovered, resign him to play RG and then draft depth.
      They have options so that they don't need to reach on an OT.
      However, it would be preferable for Feiler to continue developing a report with Slater and Linsley.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

        We should just Give Storm Norton to one one of our division rivals. Then we can line up Bosa or Fackrell across from him and party like it's 1999!

        Storm or Murray didn't lose the game for them: people (myself included) like to focus on one player or coach

        Comment


        • Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

          Storm or Murray didn't lose the game for them: people (myself included) like to focus on one player or coach
          Storm and Harris did in my opinion. Crosby creating havoc plus Harris mental errors all game did us in. A couple of tackling dummies would have done more than Schofield and Norton in that game. as Crosby might have actually tripped over those!

          Superbowl Bound! Yeah Baby!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
            I liked what i saw from Michael Schofield when i focused on him.....completely flipped me over.
            I'd want him to be resigned as depth, absolutely.

            He gave up one sack, but was distracted while giving a quick peak to Storm's side and didn't get help from Linsley.
            Solid run or pass.

            Can also play RT in a pinch - probably no worse than Storm.
            Yeah, I went back and watched Schofield's last 5 games. I decided to do that when I noticed an up-tick in Schofield's pff scores. He's actually pretty good.
            This last game (Raiders) was actually his least impressive of the last 5. And yes, his sack he gave up was because he was preoccupied with what was going on with Storm. You can tell the OG's are coached to take care of the inside help first, then help outside. Storm's whoas has Schofield cheating outside responsibility before he had taken care inside.

            We all know that Jaimes is the depth @OG. The decision will be between Schofield and Aboushi. I loved Aboushi. But if his knee is not back to normal, I would have no problem with Schofield starting @RG next year. His late-season play earned it.

            I suspect that if we drafted a quality RT, Schofield's play would improve even more.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

              They have options so that they don't need to reach on an OT.
              However, it would be preferable for Feiler to continue developing a report with Slater and Linsley.
              I would be fine leaving Feiler at guard as the center and left side of the line were outstanding. Resigning Oday and signing a FA or drafting a new RT would also be fine.

              Comment


              • I agree. Leave Feiler @LG for cohesion's sake. Draft a good RT. Finalize the OL.

                Comment


                • YES finish the O line properly TT.Enough coupon Tom bullshit.Respect Herbert enough to not cheapskate the line....Rivers says hi.

                  Comment


                  • Bookend tackles would be my dream scenario. I doubt we can get a Slater at 17. But maybe get someone close to him.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      Bookend tackles would be my dream scenario. I doubt we can get a Slater at 17. But maybe get someone close to him.
                      Went and looked at draft picks for 22 draft. Everything we need and want will be there for the picking. WR, Dline, CB, OT all will be there at 17. So it's just picking the BPA at position of need there.

                      Superbowl Bound! Yeah Baby!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X