Saints at Chargers Game Day Thread (Preseason #2)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Still seeing the bad things with Tevi I saw last year, not sure more snaps = better player in his case. But I want to believe.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      Still seeing the bad things with Tevi I saw last year, not sure more snaps = better player in his case. But I want to believe.
      Just watched the Baldy re Pouncey clip that shows Tevi burying Suggs. He has his moments, has to cut back on the misses. He won't be perfect (duh!) but may be serviceably better with the starting offense in year 2.
      My guess is that the make or break area on OL will be LG-C-RG. Lamp & Feeney got high grades for pass blocking in PS2 and they are getting a lot of work, we know that Pouncey is very good. We got a shot.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Just watched the Baldy re Pouncey clip that shows Tevi burying Suggs. He has his moments, has to cut back on the misses. He won't be perfect (duh!) but may be serviceably better with the starting offense in year 2.
        My guess is that the make or break area on OL will be LG-C-RG. Lamp & Feeney got high grades for pass blocking in PS2 and they are getting a lot of work, we know that Pouncey is very good. We got a shot.
        I see a ray of sunshine coming through here.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
        X