• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Fun fact that might determine the outcome of this game.

Luck >> Brisket.

Did you really boo Andrew Luck off the football field ? Wazzat you ?
    Got that right, Wood. Another fun fact:

What do you call the new Colt QB, when he gets sandwiched between Boss and Ingram?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

What do you call the new Colt QB, when he gets sandwiched between Boss and Ingram?
      TY for all the visual content/analysis, cat !!
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• DB101
        Registered Colts Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Its all good

We have some pretty good OTs

We gave up just 18 sacks in total last year

Our STUD OL is Q. Nelson.

He just moves people around

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by DB101 View Post
          Good morning Chargers Fans.......

As a Colts fan, I come in peace

The Chargers have ALWAYS been a problem for the Colts, but I think the Colts pull out a close one as an upset

Colts 28 Bolts 24

I think the loss of James, loss of your LT, Loss of your star RB, may not be as deep as our loss of Luck

Keep your eye on Campbell on the Jet Sweep, you will see it at least 3 times in the game

Of course, I could be WRONG

Take care, and good luck to both teams!!!!

No injuries!
          Right on DB101. Its great to have you here. Cheers to a hard fought game with zero injuries. Best of Luck to you guys.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

It was only a few fans

Not the Colts nation..

There is a HUGE high level of respect for Luck.

The poor guy had the worst GM in football for a few years, and he was getting beat to death......

Great QB with no line.......

This comment caught my attention. Luck was not even close to Rivers in the number of sacks taken 2012-2018. Rivers 241, Luck 174, and Rivers was a starting NFL QB, taking hits since 2006. It kinda gives some perspective on how tough Philip Rivers actually is.
            A little side note: Looking up those stats, I noticed that when Brissett started in 2017, he took a Lot of sacks, 52 to be exact. He had better be sharp at getting the ball out next week. Our pass rush is seriously bad ass.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Baldy breakdown on Jacoby Brissett's strengths

NFL Network's Brian Baldinger analyzes Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett's strengths and how he will continue to lead the team to success.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                Our run d better be on point. Colts OL vs Bolts DL will be a big story in the game
                thinkin' both our run D and running game on O is gonna be a work in progress, @best come Sunday ??
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

The Chargers have ALWAYS been a problem for the Colts, but I think the Colts pull out a close one as an upset

Colts 28 Bolts 24

I think the loss of James, loss of your LT, Loss of your star RB, may not be as deep as our loss of Luck
                  goin' w/a 14-9 Chargers victory, and one that might not have been the case if Luck was on the Colts side....

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                  Vegas knows best..... 6.5 is too much when I see the worries in this thread...
                  think we might have trouble running the ball, and that it's gonna be PR to MW and HH for the win on O.

am also suspicious that this forum/coaching staff prefers others over Denzel @starting MIKE, which along w/our undersized IDL, is gonna make it difficult for us against the run ??

do think our defensive backfield/secondary is gonna make up for any shortcomings of our front 7, and do think Adderly gets in there and is a difference maker along w/Heyward and DK.... if not Michael Davis as well.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

goin' w/a 14-9 Chargers victory, and one that might not have been the case if Luck was on the Colts side....

think we might have trouble running the ball, and that it's gonna be PR to MW and HH for the win on O.

am also suspicious that this forum/coaching staff prefers others over Denzel @starting MIKE, which along w/our undersized IDL, is gonna make it difficult for us against the run ??

do think our defensive backfield/secondary is gonna make up for any shortcomings of our front 7, and do think Adderly gets in there and is a difference maker along w/Heyward and DK.... if not Michael Davis as well.

What shortcomings on the front 7? Jones has grown, Mebane is back, distraction free, and we added some talented youth in Tillery and Cortez...Bosa healthy, Melvin looks as good as ever, Nwosu looks like has has upped his game...this years front 7 > than last years front 7. Dline talent and depth better, LB corp talent and depth better...and with what I believe is gonna be improved dline play, I like the speedier lineup of Thomas, White, and Nwosu....but Denzel will get his snaps too, and be a solid contributor.
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Good morning Chargers Fans.......

As a Colts fan, I come in peace

Colts 28 Bolts 24

Keep your eye on Campbell on the Jet Sweep, you will see it at least 3 times in the game

Of course, I could be WRONG

Take care, and good luck to both teams!!!!

No injuries!

As long as Zack Crockett doesn't come in from off the bench, I like our chances.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Colts sign Brian Hoyer. 3yr/$12M. Proving yet again backup QB is the single best non-work job in human history. $9M guaranteed
                        I don't sense a change in game destiny from this dramatic move.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                          Andy Benoit offers some insight into the Colts D:
                          https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/07/26/in...wl-frank-reich
                          IMO, the Colts were very overrated last season. They played a top end team only twice last season and they got their rear ends handed to them both times.

They may have led the league in scoring defense over the final 10 games, but their opponents were: BUF, OAK, TEX (x2), JAC (x2), HOU, DAL, MIA and NYG. And the game against DAL was more about what DAL failed to do than what IND did as DAL left a bunch of points on the table that day.

Brissett may be a good #2 QB, but they will not be better on defense with the offense fizzling out more times due to the drop off from Luck to Brissett.

Comment

Working...
                          X