• Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post
    Hill making Moore look like...Mahomes.
    its reid and his system.... he only drafts fast WR's ands RB's...... and gets them running crossing patterns..... and gets defense to run the wrong way......

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

3 and out is the best way to answer an opposing TD score..... Anthony Lynn.......

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
        coaching is the most important aspect of football....second is the QB and 3rd is the OL and then the DL......RB's and WR's are unimportant.....
        Agreed. Though, I think I might put the lines ahead of QB at number two. Seen some bad QBs win Super Bowls. Not sure of the last time a team that was bad in the trenches won one.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

still cannot believe we lost to the Broncos. Chargers coaches need to go back to completely revamp their playbook offensively and defensively.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Denver dominated Chargers, and KC's backups dominated DEN.... Chargers are truly the worst team in AFC West.....

Chargers only;y barely beat MIA who is worst team in NFL...... colts out played chargers but missed multiple kicks and lost toss in OT.....

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

Agreed. Though, I think I might put the lines ahead of QB at number two. Seen some bad QBs win Super Bowls. Not sure of the last time a team that was bad in the trenches won one.
              I agree with that except if you are drafting and one of the rare truly franchise QB's is there like marino, elway, Rivers, manning, etc, you have to draft them over an OL..... if not franchise QB is there, you best take the best OL or DL available.... like 49ers have snow recently...... they are undefeated because of dominating OL and a dominating DL with 4 or 5 1st round picks on it......

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

I know Broncos oline is getting killed but wow Flacco is just a fumble machine lol. Bradley needs to get a clue in our next game against them.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

That darn 6'5" Flacco keeps getting his overhand passes batted down. He must be done too.

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

they play like the chargers behind by 3 scores and still lose yardage on most plays......

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      That darn 6'5" Flacco keeps getting his overhand passes batted down. He must be done too.
                      there is a reason Balt got rid of him and people call him flaccid....... lol

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
                        I know Broncos oline is getting killed but wow Flacco is just a fumble machine lol. Bradley needs to get a clue in our next game against them.
                        8 sacks now. If not for the ugly orange uniforms, I'd think I was watching the Chargers o-line.

Comment

• Midwestbolt
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Midwest
                          • Local 150 operating engineer.
                          • Send PM

Denver offense is as bad as anything I've seen. Flacco looks awful. one of the most pathetic showings I've ever watched, and the sad part is they beat the Chargers.

My lord.

Comment

Working...
                          X