• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

First game of the season. I was watching all the games, a d drawing conclusions about the big picture. Scoring will be up. Lamar Jackson put up 59. "Brady looks sharp" means we will need to score...lots.

I don't care if anyone thinks my responses are weird. Have a nice evening.
    Actually, RGIII put up 7 of those 59, so let's just say Miami is horrible

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Actually, RGIII put up 7 of those 59, so let's just say Miami is horrible
      Lamar looks better.
      BAL has a new offense.
      And Miami sucks...agreed.
      We are gonna be able to go back to saying the Browns suck pretty soon.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Lets get back to the jokes at how impressive the Steelers are at being so consistently fundamentally sound, always playing solid team-based football. They are just such a well coached team, there are no weaknesses under that leadership.

oh, wait - mybad - the Steelers suck and not even a little bit. They are a two handed firehose gripping big ol slurp of endless suck. They are a 60 minute end-to-end gobstopping suck. They could not suck more than they did last night. I couldn't even watch the entire game, it was just too sad and i worried their suck would splash out of the tv and onto me.

I wouldn't read too much into NE until we see them play a professional football team, personally. They are always good, but they are not gods and no team is unbeatable.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
          Lets get back to the jokes at how impressive the Steelers are at being so consistently fundamentally sound, always playing solid team-based football. They are just such a well coached team, there are no weaknesses under that leadership.

oh, wait - mybad - the Steelers suck and not even a little bit. They are a two handed firehose gripping big ol slurp of endless suck. They are a 60 minute end-to-end gobstopping suck. They could not suck more than they did last night. I couldn't even watch the entire game, it was just too sad and i worried their suck would splash out of the tv and onto me.

I wouldn't read too much into NE until we see them play a professional football team, personally. They are always good, but they are not gods and no team is unbeatable.
          There is some inherent risk there too. Can Gordon stay sober? Can Brown stay on his meds and not be a selfish biatch when he doesn't see 12+ targets every week. A ton of talent if it all comes together seemlessly and stays that way. They are also losing olinemen left and right. They have great coaching, but it may also catch up to them if it continues. Would love them to be the ones banged up at the end of the year.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Worried their suck would spill out of the TV and onto me is an all-time line. That's all

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

They're like Thanos at this point. NE just swats everyone else like flies.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Either the Saints have an amazing DL or the Texans OL is trash. I suppose both could be true. Leaning towards the latter.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  Either the Saints have an amazing DL or the Texans OL is trash. I suppose both could be true. Leaning towards the latter.
                  They did just dump Clowney so that can't help their DL.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Awful pick thrown by Brees, and a good pick by Mercelus.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Damn. Let there be football. Forgot. Doubleheader.
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Nice TD by Deshaun Watson, but his hard landing makes me think was that really worth it. Picks in the Red Zone are a shock no matter what... that last one led to a TD.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Steelers look old and slow.

Comment

Working...
                          X