• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
    We have no reason to be favored over any team this year from Buffaloe to the Browns we are not good on either side of the ball .Who gives a riiiiiiip if we are favored we should be freaking winless folks take the blinders off and see the brown stuff on the lawn before you step in it .We currently suck .
    I agree we should just quit on the season that way no one else will get hurt. Why should the team even try right? I mean the Dulphins are better than the Chargers right now.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

See Steve's comment about Williams - he wasn't open until after the ball was thrown. Slay had his back to Rivers when the pass was thrown and turned around in time to make a great play. It was not a great decision, but plenty of QBs attempt passes when the defenders have their back turned.
      To be clear, it was still a horrible decision
      Rivers knows the routes and is paid to anticipate Mike Williams being open with one defender in front of him versus Allen double covered.

Rivers is still our best player but we need to stop defending every mistake he makes, especially crucial ones at the end of games
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Ontario , Canada
        • Send PM

It will be a battle. We are better when healthy but look at all the players missing. RB, TE, LT, K,CB, 2S now. Gordon had 14 TDs last year. Henry is good for 6 say. That is almost 9 pts/gm missing. Assuming the backups are 1/2 as good so 4.5 pts/game. Deduct 1-2 more pts for the other injuries

Main reason why we are avging 20 pts/game vs 26.8 LY. HOU avging 25ppg last year. Gives you some idea what could happen. If we play out of our heads , no mistakes we can win but prepare for the worst.
        Last edited by Cdn Bolt; 09-17-2019, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

To be clear, it was still a horrible decision
          Rivers knows the routes and is paid to anticipate Mike Williams being open with one defender in front of him versus Allen double covered.

Rivers is still our best player but we need to stop defending every mistake he makes, especially crucial ones at the end of games
          I don't know anyone defending every mistake he makes. I do see a lot of people throwing him under the bus every time he does make a mistake though.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I don't know anyone defending every mistake he makes. I do see a lot of people throwing him under the bus every time he does make a mistake though.
            That explains our relative stands.
            I see both
            and I try to be as objective/fair as I can to a quarterback I admit I love.

i'm all in trying for this and next year.
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Derek Watt smashing into JJ Watt should be a sight to see.

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Hou has a chance with a strong run game vs our weak run D. We are the better team in all other respects. Convert more of LAC's yards to points, do it early, we should win.
                Of course shooting ourselves in the foot has to be dramatically reduced.
                Go Bolts!

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                  Hou has a chance with a strong run game vs our weak run D. We are the better team in all other respects. Convert more of LAC's yards to points, do it early, we should win.
                  Of course shooting ourselves in the foot has to be dramatically reduced.
                  Go Bolts!
                  Wasn't Watson the most sacked QB last season? Bosa/Ingram you guys know what to do.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Wasn't Watson the most sacked QB last season? Bosa/Ingram you guys know what to do.
                    I think by a huge margin ... he's started off well where they left off, what does he have 10 or 11 sacks in 2 weeks?
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I think by a huge margin ... he's started off well where they left off, what does he have 10 or 11 sacks in 2 weeks?
                      He just isn't big enough to stand up to the pounding he is taking. I fear he will end up like Luck and be beaten into retirement.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Yeah that would be awful.Especially if say Bosa put him into retirement.What would that be 2 players our Bolts would make quit?Jus sayin...

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

You are not a nice person, lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X