• Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Sky is falling for what?

This team can still easily win 9 or 10 wins and get in as a WC. They were never going to beat NE or KC in the playoffs this year anyway, so don't let the L ruin your week. Manage your expectations better? Of course you're going to be upset if Super Bowl or bust is your mentality 24/7.
    Lol Superbowl or bust is my mentality every season.Thats why these last 3 games have been rough to watch because this team aint hoisting up a trophy at this rate.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Lol Superbowl or bust is my mentality every season.Thats why these last 3 games have been rough to watch because this team aint hoisting up a trophy at this rate.
      Amen brother. Amen.

Nothing short of a Superbowl win matters. This team doesn't look remotely close to it.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
        The sky isn't falling for me! I may be a little different than the average fan. I look forward to the Chargers every chance I get. When you have a progressive muscle disease that makes life extremely difficult, you need things like sports to take your mind off things. I want them to win! If they don't win this week, I root for them to win next week!
        Every day is a blessing. Go Chargers!

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

The sky isn't falling for me! I may be a little different than the average fan. I look forward to the Chargers every chance I get. When you have a progressive muscle disease that makes life extremely difficult, you need things like sports to take your mind off things. I want them to win! If they don't win this week, I root for them to win next week!
          Sorry to hear about your ailment. I am glad to hear you have something fun to look forward to every weekend. I wish you the best.

We all have to remember to appreciate what we have.
          God bless

​​​​​​Go bolts!

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by assman3000 View Post

Watching KC play then watching us play makes me think we need to be sent to the CFL
            The Chiefs were tearing it up this season too. The Chargers beat them in KC late in the season. It's a long season, things change. Hot teams cool down; teams that start cold get hot.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The Chiefs were tearing it up this season too. The Chargers beat them in KC late in the season. It's a long season, things change. Hot teams cool down; teams that start cold get hot.
              Agree and we need to change it up.

Eli's first SB win their defense was Swiss cheese early and turned it around. Same thing with the Colts when they won it with Peyton.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

I agree. I am not in panic mode.... yet. O-line continues to struggle. We have lost key players like every year. We need to hold on and pull out the close ones. Looked like it was Rivers and Allen that came to play on offense today. Where is Mike Williams? We need more production from him. I thought the run D was great. I thought Houstons patchwork O line handled our pass rush. Hayward had one HELL of game. I think it my be time to sprinkle in Adderley. Unless I missed him on the field I will watch the game again once my hangover subsides.

Miami coming up. Now if we lose then it will be time to panic.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

We got your back man.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Had a bad feeling about this game all week and couldn't shake it. If we don't/can't run the ball we're in trouble. Phil is getting too old to play hero every week. Also with all the flags in these games it is almost unwatchable.

Gotta get healthy and please bench or cut Benjamin he plays scared.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                      Had a bad feeling about this game all week and couldn't shake it. If we don't/can't run the ball we're in trouble. Phil is getting too old to play hero every week. Also with all the flags in these games it is almost unwatchable.

Gotta get healthy and please bench or cut Benjamin he plays scared.
                      TB has 4 catches for 17 yards on the season. What an utter and complete waste. Inman looks like he is running with 50 pound weights on each leg but at least can catch the ball.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                        Superbowl?
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Los Angeles/Chicago
                        • Send PM

I'd like to pretend that since we were 1-2 last year that we'll be 12-4 this year too but before the season started I felt that "magic/kismet" wasn't going to happen again. TT should be looking hard in the mirror because coming off having the best record in the AFC last year one would think we might get even better but he falls in love with a player too much, if Derwin didn't drop to us last year I wonder whom his pet was going to of been? Tillery is nothing whatsoever from what I've seen, rather have Liuget back. Pipkens was a reach at the 3rd round and our second rounder who I thought would be starting next to Derwin doesn't get to see the field. Much rather would have drafted a Tackle than Tillery. I just don't feel it this year, especially when KC and NE look better than they did last year, I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
                          I'd like to pretend that since we were 1-2 last year that we'll be 12-4 this year too but before the season started I felt that "magic/kismet" wasn't going to happen again. TT should be looking hard in the mirror because coming off having the best record in the AFC last year one would think we might get even better but he falls in love with a player too much, if Derwin didn't drop to us last year I wonder whom his pet was going to of been? Tillery is nothing whatsoever from what I've seen, rather have Liuget back. Pipkens was a reach at the 3rd round and our second rounder who I thought would be starting next to Derwin doesn't get to see the field. Much rather would have drafted a Tackle than Tillery. I just don't feel it this year, especially when KC and NE look better than they did last year, I hope I'm wrong.
                          Really, really hard to come to any conclusion about any rookie after 3 games. Tilley was an area of need and at the time of the draft nobody knew Okung would have his issue so tackle wasn't as big of a need.

Comment

Working...
                          X