• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
    Anyone else worried about Rivers arm? Seriously looking like noodle arm lately. No zip.

No, i don't think that is the problem.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

No, i don't think that is the problem.
      I'm more worried about his heart and his head. He didn't seem to be into the game yesterday

Comment

• Protect17
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Jams right he'got the look of a beaten player knowing he doesn't have the Oline to establish Run or Pass doesn't have receivers that can stretch the field even if he had the time and doesn't have a RB he can count on to not fumble games away ...yeah he's about had it with Teleso and Whiz and The team .

Comment

• QuackBolt
          A Duck
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I'm more worried about his heart and his head. He didn't seem to be into the game yesterday
          It's kind of hard to be in the game when it seems like you're the only person who seems competent.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Agreed.

Comment

• UglyTruth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2018
              • Send PM

Who's down to play the game of taking a shot of whiskey every time Derek and TJ Watt being brothers are mentioned on Sunday night? I think they only did it 14 times in last year's game which is actually lower than I expected.

In other related news, time for Derek to get destroyed by another one of his far more talented brothers.
              Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
              - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
              - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
              - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
              - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
              - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
              - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

how would you feel about our chances if we were starting Easton Stick against Pitt ??

think Devlin Hodges is a fairly similar story ?? (rumor has it that Paxton Lynch might be his backup ?)

Pittsburgh defense def has some personnel that can bring it.... no cakewalk for Phil there, and....

they have some receiving talent, and some real talent @RB.... Hodges sounds pretty nonchalant/unrattled about starting in the NFL.

could be a pretty entertaining matchup ??
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

If we don't win this game even with our own injury issues I would say this season is officially over. Losing to Delvin Hodges the 3rd string QB is totally unacceptable.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoDak
                    • Technology Director
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                    If we don't win this game even with our own injury issues I would say this season is officially over. Losing to Delvin Hodges the 3rd string QB is totally unacceptable.
                    I would tend to agree... this would be the time to push the panic button.

I have no expectations for this game. But it'll probably be close. (Because all Charger games seem to need to be close)
                    :freakout:
                    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      Once more for the cheap seats, criticizing your team is perfectly normal when they play like shit.Nuff said.
                      I agree but criticizing them after a very poor showing like last week is one thing but people are calling for TT and Lynn to be fired and that's a different thing. I think Lynn showed himself to be a decent coach last season and our roster is much improved since TT took over. Neither of them should be fired, imo.

I do not agree with those that say the OL is terrible. I've seen them open up big holes for the RB's in some games and on most plays Rivers has enough time to run the pass plays. I grade them as an average OL.

I do think something is seriously wrong when this offense can't put points on the board. Perhaps a new OC would help? I'd like to see them go to a hurry up offense a lot more. I'd tell PR to run the play called in the huddle and quit standing at the los so darn long. Attack! Coryell would be beside himself watching this team!
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        I agree but criticizing them after a very poor showing like last week is one thing but people are calling for TT and Lynn to be fired and that's a different thing. I think Lynn showed himself to be a decent coach last season and our roster is much improved since TT took over. Neither of them should be fired, imo.

I do not agree with those that say the OL is terrible. I've seen them open up big holes for the RB's in some games and on most plays Rivers has enough time to run the pass plays. I grade them as an average OL.

I do think something is seriously wrong when this offense can't put points on the board. Perhaps a new OC would help? I'd like to see them go to a hurry up offense a lot more. I'd tell PR to run the play called in the huddle and quit standing at the los so darn long. Attack! Coryell would be beside himself watching this team!
                        Yep. No audibles. That would be a good place to start

Comment

• nomad1946
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2017
                          • West Yellowstone, Montana
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

We shouldn't be favored against any NFL team. Maybe some college teams.

Comment

Working...
                          X