• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DontEverGiveUp
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

I'm right there with ya. It ain't over till it's over.

And really, I think we are closer than people realize. Yes, there have been issues at every position, and we have seen some UGLY football. But if we can fix the running game, everything else will fall into place. There is enough talent on this roster to make a run. Do your job Lynn.

Comment

• assman3000
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Agreed.
      It can still be a fun season, injured peeps will be back in the coming weeks. Chiefs lost twice, no one really is standing out too much this in the league apart from the Patriots. PR will find his groove with this line and it will be entertaining football again, win or lose. Really want to see PR have a blast playing out his final years.

Also to be a die hard fan, you also get to piss and moan just as hard at times.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

The Chargers control their own destiny to win the division. If they are in the playoffs, most likely they will be on the road. But that is not really a disadvantage. One other thing ... is it inconceivable that the Bills could win the AFC East?

Comment

• Craig440
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

I'm a little worried about some of the players giving up. More so than me giving up. I haven't given up since 1961. haha so I won't start now.

It seemed like a few players didn't give their all last week. Especially Travis B. I hope Lynn and Rivers can fire them up. Nothing a few wins in a row won't cure.

Go Bolts.

Comment

Working...
          X