• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

Kennan didn't say he wanted out he just been very vocal about how they been losing
    Imagine that,...he hates losing.

Comment

• TTThunder
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

Kennan didn't say he wanted out he just been very vocal about how they been losing
      With the ways we lost, I think the one who did not say anything is weird...

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

agree that we may be moving on from the likes of the Melvins, Scho, Tevi and TD, and.... would still retain Denzel and Jatavis…. def Keenan ($18m ?), MW and Nwosu.

other guys that I'd think would stick around include Forrest, PR, both JJs, Rochell, Jerry 'n Cortez, Emeke, Michael Davis, Facyson, Nasir, Hayward and both Badgley and Long.
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          AS usual, these sort of knee-jerk reactions leave out the majority of the roster. You don't make decisions based on just a few players. You have to do the entire roster as a collection.

Another thing to note, with just the players you have listed above, we only have to ability to replace about the number you have listed. If we are going to make any effort for quality replacements, that list is about all we can manage.
          At this point I do not see any of this as being knee jerk.

The Chargers are regressing to their old San Diego ways.

The HUGE point you are hitting with bullseye precision IMV is regarding player development/culture.

I now question AL's abilities to make judgement calls regarding the big picture...see Rayshawn, MG III, and others.

"I have faith in these players."
          "If we can't punch it in from one yard out,
          we don't deserve to win."

Both utterances are from AL.
          Reconcile this.

LAC have a fundamental, big problem...sharp, painful changes ought to be in order next.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
          X