• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gwynning_Spirit
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
    The article on espn by Eric Williams kind of hinted toward the keeping of Steichen makes it more likely that Rivers stays? He didn't come out and say that, but he did speculate in that direction a bit.

:dunno:
    Yeah, that was my guess as well.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

If Brady comes here he has to bring Joshy with him, otherwise its a no-no.

Comment

• boltman2222
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Brady can:
        *Mentor TT, and Stick for one year (Stick had VERY similar numbers to Wentz from their time at NDSU.) Rated #1 Clutch in playoffs. (Don't you think we'll get to the playoffs with mistake minimizer Brady?) Once in the P.O's, he's lights out, hands down THE BEST (especially with better weapons than he had with the watered down version of the Pats WR's sans Josh Gordon, A.B. and Gronk. Heck, if we lose Henry, we could sign Gronk for one year (and he could mentor the other TE's. These 2 have chemistry and winning habits can be contagious! The Bolts finally learn how to win. Makes sense to me...what do you think?

BTW, he is selling his house from East Coast; has a QB coach in Ca; has a QB camp in CA; has a trainer in CA; and wants a career in Hollywood when it's all said and done. Wlll be a young 43 because of how hard he trains and because some people just have that DNA. God's blessed me with the ability to play flag football vs 20 year olds eve though I was 50 at the time. (Kept up with them stride for stride for 2 hours.) Manny Pacquiao has it; Frank Gore, George Foreman too...yes Brady too.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

Joe Montana to the Chiefs ring a bell?? He filled the seats and created a buzz. More people including non fans, will show up to games to see the GOAT on a new team.
          Chiefs fans didn't hate Montana.

So if Brady is here instead of 50/50 crowds it'll be 5/95 crowds.

No one likes Brady that isn't a Cheatriots fan.

Comment

• Kellyb72601
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

A better question is who is more likely to go to Indianapolis, Brady or Rivers? Rivers helped build that offense with Reich so he knows it very well. But they could have the better QB in Brady.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Chiefs fans didn't hate Montana.

So if Brady is here instead of 50/50 crowds it'll be 5/95 crowds.

No one likes Brady that isn't a Cheatriots fan.
              what do you mean 50/50? its already 5/95, cant hurt to have another 5%, so it will be 10/90 now.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

I can't believe this silly business is still being talked about...the Chargers could go 4-12 3 yrs running, and I would still be a faithful fan...hell, I'm going on 40 yrs as a fan, no superbowl championship, and a lot of brutal let downs thru the years....and I'm still here....but if they signed Brady(I think the idea is ludicrous, actually...and I bet our FO and Lynn feel the same)I would take a hiatus until that clown retired. I actually hope they wouldn't win a SB with him...it would feel tainted....just how much I don't like the guy.
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by boltman2222 View Post
                  Brady can:
                  *Mentor TT, and Stick for one year (Stick had VERY similar numbers to Wentz from their time at NDSU.) Rated #1 Clutch in playoffs. (Don't you think we'll get to the playoffs with mistake minimizer Brady?) Once in the P.O's, he's lights out, hands down THE BEST (especially with better weapons than he had with the watered down version of the Pats WR's sans Josh Gordon, A.B. and Gronk. Heck, if we lose Henry, we could sign Gronk for one year (and he could mentor the other TE's. These 2 have chemistry and winning habits can be contagious! The Bolts finally learn how to win. Makes sense to me...what do you think?

BTW, he is selling his house from East Coast; has a QB coach in Ca; has a QB camp in CA; has a trainer in CA; and wants a career in Hollywood when it's all said and done. Wlll be a young 43 because of how hard he trains and because some people just have that DNA. God's blessed me with the ability to play flag football vs 20 year olds eve though I was 50 at the time. (Kept up with them stride for stride for 2 hours.) Manny Pacquiao has it; Frank Gore, George Foreman too...yes Brady too.
                  Brady AND Gronk? Lol,......Gronk isn't coming back. Just sign HH.

just my opinion but the Brady talk is ridiculous. Many media people like to make up conspiracies for chatter.

Brady's home town IS the Bay Area so no surprise he would there in the winter in the off-season.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                    I can't believe this silly business is still being talked about...the Chargers could go 4-12 3 yrs running, and I would still be a faithful fan...hell, I'm going on 40 yrs as a fan, no superbowl championship, and a lot of brutal let downs thru the years....and I'm still here....but if they signed Brady(I think the idea is ludicrous, actually...and I bet our FO and Lynn feel the same)I would take a hiatus until that clown retired. I actually hope they wouldn't win a SB with him...it would feel tainted....just how much I don't like the guy.
                    In this scenario, I would just hope that he stinks, gets benched, and then we win in spite of him.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                      Superbowl?
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Los Angeles/Chicago
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Brady AND Gronk? Lol,......Gronk isn't coming back. Just sign HH.

just my opinion but the Brady talk is ridiculous. Many media people like to make up conspiracies for chatter.

Brady's home town IS the Bay Area so no surprise he would there in the winter in the off-season.
                      He can go to Vegas then, Chucky would love it, he's used to being hated like when he went to Tampa and beat the Raiders by knowing their plays. Similar plane flight duration to SF.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                        Who would do better, Brady on the Chargers or Rivers on the Pats?
                        Bellichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassell as emergency starter a few years back.

11-5 is the floor for them. I honestly think they'd go 8-8 with me at quarterback.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                          Superbowl?
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Los Angeles/Chicago
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Bellichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassell as emergency starter a few years back.

11-5 is the floor for them. I honestly think they'd go 8-8 with me at quarterback.
                          This.

Bellicheck > Brady

Cassel 10-5 as starter
                          Garappalo 2-0 as starter

Brady without Belly would have zero rings

Belly without Brady at least one due to cheating.

Comment

Working...
                          X