Gameday Thread Chargers vs Broncos- Derwin’s Return (Wk 13)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

He's in over his head.
    spinning out of control about to crash land

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post

I think it's more pointing out the continued lack of playing situational football. Great that the rookie QB tossed the Pick. Not so great that the linebacker seemed to not know what to do. As if he never practiced an interception. It is nitpicking on mine and others parts. But it's simply emphasizing the gaffes.
      But it was a senseless compliant. Making a great play gets no praise but his return gets blasted lol.

Charger fans are never happy and just love to be negative.
      Anyone notice Russell Wilson running the clock down to 2 and 1 second? Anyone want to complain about that?
      DL watch ball movement people, not the fucking clock.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-02-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I dont think I have ever seen anyone make that point before.

The opponents dont need to score points because the Charger offense doesn't score enough points and that makes the Chargers defense look better.

Interesting.
        doesnt that make perfect sense??? smh. we dont need to score much cuz the other team doesnt score much sounds like every team has a crystal ball and knows what the bolts will score.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post
          ...do we really have to whine about the pinky toe of a super model?
          Actually pac, it's the length of the 2nd toe right next to the big toe! I cant complain too much for taking the ball away from the O and preventing them from scoring. but unfortunately the inept O flounders once again. did it seem like they were FORCING rivers to hand the ball off more than usual? I'm all for it to calm his ass down. but to his credit he played a decent game compared to the last 2 or 3.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

But it was a senseless compliant. Making a great play gets no praise but his return gets blasted lol.

Charger fans are never happy and just love to be negative.
            Anyone notice Russell Wilson running the clock down to 2 and 1 second? Anyone want to complain about that?
            DL watch ball movement people, not the fucking clock.
            It’s not senseless. It’s legit. Charger fans are generally plenty happy when they win or even play well. It’s when they shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly that most Charger fans go negative and it’s probably warranted

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

There is a reason you want a QB with pocket presence, awareness and guts.
              That will step up, glide, slide away from the pressure. Eyes down field finding targets.
              And deliver the rock under pressure.

IMO, Rivers is very good at it.
              Its why you hear how good he is in a muddy pocket.
              IMO rivers is good in a muddy pocket cuz he doesnt have the big arm swing and delivery of other QBs and he kinda just shotputs it instead of a windup type of delivery. he was very good in the condensed pockets until this year where it seems he sees ghosts or hears footsteps that arent ofetntimes there.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

So what are we missing? I'd say a combination of things some more important than others.

For one, a playoff culture would be nice. The Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Chiefs (NFC; Seahawks, Saints) all have a culture of going to the playoffs year in and year out, I can't remember the last time one of them wasn't in the playoffs, even the Steelers are on pace to make it this year, you make it in the dance and get hot you have a chance, especially with experience and the other team fearing you. What do all of those teams have in common? A coach that is no nonsense and been there a while. Should we keep Lynn? I don't know but if he goes we have to hire a guy that is used to getting there as well in my opinion, a Rex Ryan, Bill Cowher type of coach for a change instead of a no experience guy.

OL and DL is another problem for us as most of us already know. Say Lynn didn't try to be a running team the first 4 games and we went 2-2 instead of 0-4 in 2017 we would have gotten playoff experience. Say one or two plays per game this year went differently we'd be in the playoffs this year getting healthy and having 2 years of experience and possibly getting hot or even lucky I don't care, we deserve good luck for a change and win it all. Can't expect to win it all by getting to the dance only once or twice every decade. Need to go 9 out of 10 times and get hot and/or lucky 1 or 2 times, ask the Patriots, they always get the bye and it helps playing one less game and getting to play at least one home game.

I like our team on paper at WR, TE, RB, QB, DE, DB, S, K, P

TT is to blame for not getting at least one OL FA.

AL is to blame for being stubborn and not making changes quick enough, ie. Benji.

The football gods are to blame for all else.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

BTW I believe Inman got put on IR and that's why he isnt on the roster.

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

I would love to see Perryman grab an interception every game he plays and then flop around like a caught Marlin. So many takeaways and entertaining.
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

I would love to see Perryman grab an interception every game he plays and then flop around like a caught Marlin. So many takeaways and entertaining.
                      Thank you. ..but the majority here want to focus on a negative. Typical.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

It’s not senseless. It’s legit. Charger fans are generally plenty happy when they win or even play well. It’s when they shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly that most Charger fans go negative and it’s probably warranted
                        Senseless!

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

no thank you to Rex or Cowher.... didn't we discuss these guys ad infinitum re: Norval ?? (personally wanted Rivera

and seem to recall AL inheriting Whiz, but going out and getting Gus for his D Coordinator position ??

still voting for overpaying David Shaw (as OC) what he wants.... (guessing his contract expires after the 2020 season on the Farm ?)
                          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X