• Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Lynn doing some Belichek style moves.
    Freelancing on the field and after Lynn watches game tape, he decides you can't do your job the way we coach it, then you are not playing next week.

Whatever it is, I hope Lynn keeps sending these messages.
    I guess meetings are more important than performance...cuz rivers continues to turn the ball over at an alarming rate but yet still continues to play the whole game.

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I guess meetings are more important than performance...cuz rivers continues to turn the ball over at an alarming rate but yet still continues to play the whole game.
      I know. Its hard to watch.
      But Tyrod plays a different style. Has a different command of offense, they would need to play his style. He can not attack with the pass like Rivers can. The team was built for Rivers to drive. So I get why Lynn keeps his franchise QB at the wheel.
      As crazy as it may seem, Rivers is still the best QB right now on the depth chart. And if Lynn was going to bench Rivers and change the offense to a Tyrod style offense, it should have been after the Lions game when Rivers inexplicably threw into double coverage and ended the game when they were in FG range to tie. Only a turnover kills you there. And thats is exactly what the QB did. Changing now to Tyrod is just way too late to accomplish anything. If they are going to do anything. Activate Stick and let him start the final 2 games just to get experience.

If you ask me, Lynn is in a spot where he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by PMR9FAN View Post
        N word on Chargers advertising video of Vikings game.

https://www.chargers.com/video/any-s...-vikings-x5571

They might want to edit that out or am I hearing things?
        At around 0:09-0:11 or so, someone said something like, "they come in here and say something, they got another thing coming."

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Lynn doing some Belichek style moves.
          Sitting healthy players to send a message.
          Did it to Perryman & Teamer. Now King.
          Wonder what it is they are doing....late to a meeting. Goofing around and not pay attention at practice. Out late and coming into work hung over.
          Freelancing on the field and after Lynn watches game tape, he decides you can't do your job the way we coach it, then you are not playing next week.

Whatever it is, I hope Lynn keeps sending these messages.
          You know what Belichick says? Good players can’t overcome bad coaching. We have good players. Plenty of em.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

I know. Its hard to watch.
            But Tyrod plays a different style. Has a different command of offense, they would need to play his style. He can not attack with the pass like Rivers can. The team was built for Rivers to drive. So I get why Lynn keeps his franchise QB at the wheel.
            As crazy as it may seem, Rivers is still the best QB right now on the depth chart. And if Lynn was going to bench Rivers and change the offense to a Tyrod style offense, it should have been after the Lions game when Rivers inexplicably threw into double coverage and ended the game when they were in FG range to tie. Only a turnover kills you there. And thats is exactly what the QB did. Changing now to Tyrod is just way too late to accomplish anything. If they are going to do anything. Activate Stick and let him start the final 2 games just to get experience.

If you ask me, Lynn is in a spot where he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

I get it
            and think the point still stands
            Lynn wants to send a message, start with your franchise qb even at the cost of starting a lesser player.
            it wouldn’t have had to come down to that if Lynn would have been less biased towards vets to begin with and simply allowed competition to take it’s course.
            maybe/maybe not, but credibility is such a hard thing to earn once you lose it and that may not necessarily be the case here but it sure looks like a desperate cluster of random moves from here.
            if Lynn would have started holding guys accountable year 1, the culture would have been built by now.
            too little too late for my taste, fortunately for him, it’s not for baby Spanos
            G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
            X