• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Fantasy Football discussions

I just found out im drafting 2nd in one of my PPR leagues. I know for a fact that AP is going 1st. Just curious who you all think should be drafted 2nd. Im not sure im comfortable with Foster and his injury concerns. I also think Charles in a Reid offense could be the top PPR RB this season. I also love the fact that Martin gets 2 all pro OGs back. But the sophomore wall concerns me. Bills website is suggest Spiller to see possible 30 touches a game. I think he could also have a monster year if he can hold up at his size.
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

No way can Spiller do 30 touches a game. Or anybody.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Yea thats a ridiculous amount no doubt. But i think it means hes clearly the focus on offense. If he gets 300 carries and 50+ catches i could see 2000 total yards. In fact ill go out on a limb and say that if he stays healthy he will put up 2000 tot yards this year.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Here's my dilemma in my keeper league. We can keep three and I have AP, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson and AJ Green. I have to drop one and as I guess I'm leaning towards Green, even though that guy is a stud. What say you?

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          I just found out im drafting 2nd in one of my PPR leagues. I know for a fact that AP is going 1st. Just curious who you all think should be drafted 2nd. Im not sure im comfortable with Foster and his injury concerns. I also think Charles in a Reid offense could be the top PPR RB this season. I also love the fact that Martin gets 2 all pro OGs back. But the sophomore wall concerns me. Bills website is suggest Spiller to see possible 30 touches a game. I think he could also have a monster year if he can hold up at his size.
          I'm ignoring the sophomore wall concerns and going with Martin myself.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
            Here's my dilemma in my keeper league. We can keep three and I have AP, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson and AJ Green. I have to drop one and as I guess I'm leaning towards Green, even though that guy is a stud. What say you?
            Duh. And order your rings. lol

Comment

• TTK
              EX-Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • America's Finest City
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Duh. And order your rings. lol
              Well, I lost with that team in the championship last year. My team just laid an egg that week. Hopefully some redemption comes this year!

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Well, I lost with that team in the championship last year. My team just laid an egg that week. Hopefully some redemption comes this year!
                Wow thats gotta hurt. lol

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Ap, Martin, CJ. Easy decision. Stacked team.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

I can run private mock drafts if you guys ever want to set them up. Just let me know.

Comment

• Ready for a ring
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I will pick Foster at #2 if I end up with that pick (assuming AP is gone). I think he has only missed 3 games in past 3 years even though he is on injury report every week. You can chalk him down for 12+ TDS and 40-50 catches. I like martin's upside a lot...improving line and he's got that durable pocket hercules frame like rice and MJD so I think he won't breakdown. Charles has Alex Smith handicapping him and I'm more concerned with him getting an injury than foster. I had spiller last year and he was a stud. I think he should get 15-20 touches a game to have a chance to last all season. I like lynch alot too this year and he may have a top 3 RB1 year.

BTW I play in 2 long time money leagues with buddies (15+ yrs). 1 is PPR and the other is a hybrid (.5 PPR and we include return stats). If you need an extra to mock hit me up.

1. Ap
                      2. foster
                      2. martin
                      4. lynch
                      5-6. charles, spiller

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ready for a ring View Post
                        I will pick Foster at #2 if I end up with that pick (assuming AP is gone). I think he has only missed 3 games in past 3 years even though he is on injury report every week. You can chalk him down for 12+ TDS and 40-50 catches. I like martin's upside a lot...improving line and he's got that durable pocket hercules frame like rice and MJD so I think he won't breakdown. Charles has Alex Smith handicapping him and I'm more concerned with him getting an injury than foster. I had spiller last year and he was a stud. I think he should get 15-20 touches a game to have a chance to last all season. I like lynch alot too this year and he may have a top 3 RB1 year.

BTW I play in 2 long time money leagues with buddies (15+ yrs). 1 is PPR and the other is a hybrid (.5 PPR and we include return stats). If you need an extra to mock hit me up.

1. Ap
                        2. foster
                        2. martin
                        4. lynch
                        5-6. charles, spiller
                        Ill hit you up for sure. Great breakdown. Im leaning towards Foster/Martin. Foster is probably just a precautionary move at this point.

Comment

Working...
                        X