• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

I wouldn't either and So far Austin hasn't done much.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I went ahead and did it. I have the luxury of not needing Austin right now.

And I don't like the situation in Tampa at all that team is a mess
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Its the same team as last year with an upgrade at OG. And Martin still didnt do anything with Freeman there. I dont get it. Its been frustrating with Martin.

But i do think it happens for Martin. At least hes getting the touches.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
          I went ahead and did it. I have the luxury of not needing Austin right now.

And I don't like the situation in Tampa at all that team is a mess
          IMO , bad move. Lacy shares carries and coming off a concussion and I don't think Austin is going to help you when you do need him. Post this again if I am wrong.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Unknown if Lacy will share carries. In the one game he did play in he didn't share carries. And now Starks is out. Yes, Franklin ha a good game but he was also rumored to be on the roster bubble. If anything Franklin would be the 3rd down guy
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I dont think the Rams know how to use Austin. The other thing is he dosnt look right running. Something isnt right with him. Im wondering if his legs are tired. Hes not running with the speed and burst he had in college. Little guy like that with all the wear from last year going into a pro camp might have worn him down.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                I dont think the Rams know how to use Austin. The other thing is he dosnt look right running. Something isnt right with him. Im wondering if his legs are tired. Hes not running with the speed and burst he had in college. Little guy like that with all the wear from last year going into a pro camp might have worn him down.
                well in certainly have no idea but
                I've said, guys that small usually aren't first round picks and though he is talented, he is in the NFL where all the players are much better. I think he went much too high in the draft but time will tell. Maybe he is just having a tough time adjusting.

I also think Jeff Fisher is very overrated as a HC and glad we didn't have interest in him.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-04-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                  well in certainly have no idea but
                  I've said, guys that small usually aren't first round picks and though he is talented, he is in the NFL where all the players are much better. I think he went much too high in the draft but time will tell. Maybe he is just having a tough time adjusting.

I also think Jeff Fisher is very overrated as a HC and glad we didn't have interest in him.
                  Oh was that what you were trying to say about Austin? That hes not putting up huge numbers because you didnt think he would? LOL Get the fuck out bro.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Oh was that what you were trying to say about Austin? That hes not putting up huge numbers because you didnt think he would? LOL Get the fuck out bro.
                    Not what I'm trying to say but obviously he is having an adjustment period as many do. You are the one that used his size as an excuse which....usually is a factor to why they aren't first round picks. Great talent but he isn't going to have it as easy in the NFL. He should be much better next year but we'll see how long he lasts.

The biggest thing here I wanted to say was about Fisher. He is a mediocre HC.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-04-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      The biggest thing here I wanted to say was about Fisher. He is a mediocre HC.
                      F Jeff Fisher. Wish him the worst in all his endeavors.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Just traded Pryor in my dual QB league for Garcon. I have RG3 and Ben. I think the Steelers will start playing better offensively. And Bowe and Shorts are my 3rd and 4th WRs. Needed a solid #3 behind Cobb and Antonio Brown.

Comment

• Bordious
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Haleiwa, HI
                          • Send PM

I could use a little advice. Should I start Rivers or Vick vs. the Giants? The "experts" all recommend starting Vick, but something tells me the Giants will be playing pissed. Rivers is playing as good as he has ever been, so to me it seems like a no brainer. I am definitely over-thinking this...

Oh yeah, MJD vs. ST. Louis or Woodhead? This is why I hate having Chargers on my team...

Comment

Working...
                          X