LMAO

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Unreal. Snow killing all my playoff teams. What a waste of a season.
      Yeah mine too. In my 16 team league, i have Stafford who is starting for me and Flacco who is my backup. Both playing in bad conditions and my opponent has Peyton going who is playing in Tenessee. I dont think it is snowing there. Im screwed.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-08-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Boltster
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Baltimore, MD
        • Send PM

Great week for me to face the chiefs defense. I lucked out with both a punt return and int. getting stopped short of scoring. Then a punt return and kick return for scores. Great. They have 44 by themselves lol!!!

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

FU Matt Stafford! I guess i should of started Flacco but who knew he would play well in the snow.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
            SLAM DUNK!
            • Jun 2013
            • East County San Diego
            • Bolt fanatic
            • Send PM

Ok, 10 team league with a $50 buy in.

I had a team that was eliminated from the playoffs playing against a team that had to win to make it.

It was a very close contest and the guy won to make the playoffs.

The eliminated team however sat Andrew Luck and started Mike Glennon. I think that was sort of a questionable move, but Luck has been disappointing and Glennon was picked up a few weeks ago even though Glennon has never had a 300 yard game or thrown more than 2 TD passes and had a horrible game the week before. There were several QB's that could have been picked up such as Josh McCown or Ben Rotbuger to name a few.

However I also noticed this same guy benched Reggie Bush to start Chris Ivory. Reggie Bush was supposed to play and had a good matchup and was a big surprise to not play even being on the Lions active roster screwing over millions of fantasy owners, yet this guy just benched him. If he was trying to throw the game to help his buddy out that move backfired, but it is still possible evidence that the intent was there.

It was told to everyone that eliminated teams had to set proper line-ups prior to this weeks matchup.

I am looking for opinions on this situation.

Did something shady happen? Should a commissioner do anything about such shenanigans?
            I was thinking that possibly in the future that the comissioner should set the lineups of eliminated teams according to some standard such as projected scoring.
            migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Panama
              パナマ
              • Aug 2013
              • London
              • Opera singer and web developer.
              • Send PM

I think there's not much you can do. It happens in the NFL, too. I remember a few years ago some eliminated team (was it us?) wanted to see how a young player would response, and the outcome of their game had huge playoff implications for someone else, and the other teams were in a huff about it. But the truth is you can never really know intent. Maybe the guy was trying to throw his game, or maybe he just had a hunch about Ivory and Glennon. I have Glennon on my team, and one week I was tempted to start him over Rivers (and so glad I didn't). Maybe he'd seen the forecast and decided that Bush's style of running might not be suited to a snow game. Like you say, if he was trying to throw the game, it backfired on him. That's punishment enough.
              Adipose

Comment

• TABF
                Por debajo del promedio
                • Jun 2013
                • SoCal
                • Send PM

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                  SLAM DUNK!
                  • Jun 2013
                  • East County San Diego
                  • Bolt fanatic
                  • Send PM

Yes you should. No Welker. No secondary to stop them.
                  migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Stupid Welker. Might cost me the season having him out
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panama
                      パナマ
                      • Aug 2013
                      • London
                      • Opera singer and web developer.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
                      Yes you should. No Welker. No secondary to stop them.
                      And don't forget, McCoy is in over his head and Pagano has no clue how to coach.
                      Adipose

Comment

Working...
                      X