• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sb4Rivers
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RepBolt View Post

The new league year hasn't started yet, so PR moving to Florida because one of those teams voiced their interest would be a tampering violation. Teams can't contact PR or any NFL player until the start of the new league year on March 18.

BUT it is interesting to think nonetheless. Why Florida???
    If you came to this area you would know why. This 25 mile strip of vacation paradise is a place that will heal everything. River spend his spring break every year here and told me to the Gym he grew up vacationing her as a child

Comment

• RepBolt
      All Bolt All Day
      • Jan 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sb4Rivers View Post

If you came to this area you would know why. This 25 mile strip of vacation paradise is a place that will heal everything. River spend his spring break every year here and told me to the Gym he grew up vacationing her as a child
      I did just read that he vacations there every year :shrug: But also read that it is a permanent move. Really can't wait until all this unfolds. So interesting...

Comment

• ChargingBolts
        Superbowl?
        • Sep 2018
        • Los Angeles/Chicago
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RepBolt View Post

I did just read that he vacations there every year :shrug: But also read that it is a permanent move. Really can't wait until all this unfolds. So interesting...
        Permanent move maybe speculation?

Perhaps he sold his house (has this been proven?) and will buy something new when he signs a deal wherever that may be, ie. L.A. (orange county, n.s.d.), Indy, etc.

Comment

• RepBolt
          All Bolt All Day
          • Jan 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Permanent move maybe speculation?

Perhaps he sold his house (has this been proven?) and will buy something new when he signs a deal wherever that may be, ie. L.A. (orange county, n.s.d.), Indy, etc.
          Definitely all speculation right now. But it's good clickbait so far.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍