• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
    The beginning of the season still bothers me.

It all started with MG holding out, changed the whole vibe as I went from optimistic to cautious then with the injuries worried then the refs in Detroit and Tennessee pessimistic.

Had we won in Detroit like we should have and in Tennessee would that of reversed the mojo or would we be sitting at only 7-8 right now?
    Chargers have been out played and out coached in every single game except GB(flat), JAX(flat), and MIA without Fitz(MIA with Fitz would have beat us).......

compare Chargers performances with that of Steelers who had even more injuries..... Great coaching had Steelers beating Chargers with a 3rd string horrible QB.......

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Chargers have been out played and out coached in every single game except GB(flat), JAX(flat), and MIA without Fitz(MIA with Fitz would have beat us).......

compare Chargers performances with that of Steelers who had even more injuries..... Great coaching had Steelers beating Chargers with a 3rd string horrible QB.......
      Perhaps I'd think we were the worse team ever if we were losing every game like 51-0 but when you lose 13-10, etc. I would still think we are at least a 8-8 potential team that went 12-4 last year without the issues we've had this year with appx the same team and coaching.

Whiz > Steichen?

Comment

Working...
      X