• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NashBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2022
    • Send PM

Andy Reid's Christmas gift : cheeseburger in paradise.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Daryl Johnston and whomever he was paired with in the broadcast booth spent the first half of the game shamelessly pumping up Tua Tagavailoa, despite what the viewer was seeing with his own eyes.

Yes, Tua connected with Jaylen Waddle on a couple of deep passes... But they were limp-dick passes compared to what elite QBs in the game throw.

Then Tua singlehandedly squandered the game for the Dolphins in the 4th quarter, throwing picks on three consecutive drives. Handed the opportunity to seize the win for his club, Tua couldn't do it. Three drives in a row.

Surrounded by elite talent, Tua might become a solid NFL quarterback. But I haven't seen anything that suggests that he'll ever earn being mentioned in the same sentence as Mahomes, Burrow, Herb, Josh Allen and Rodgers.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
        Daryl Johnston and whomever he was paired with in the broadcast booth spent the first half of the game shamelessly pumping up Tua Tagavailoa, despite what the viewer was seeing with his own eyes.

Yes, Tua connected with Jaylen Waddle on a couple of deep passes... But they were limp-dick passes compared to what elite QBs in the game throw.

Then Tua singlehandedly squandered the game for the Dolphins in the 4th quarter, throwing picks on three consecutive drives. Handed the opportunity to seize the win for his club, Tua couldn't do it. Three drives in a row.

Surrounded by elite talent, Tua might become a solid NFL quarterback. But I haven't seen anything that suggests that he'll ever earn being mentioned in the same sentence as Mahomes, Burrow, Herb, Josh Allen and Rodgers.
        Not to mention the under thrown ball to Hill at the goal line.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

My take on Tua and two identical Int’s? Simple. Tua has a depth perception issue. He needs to see an optometrist.

Comment

• Iowachargers1970
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2022
            • Send PM

One thing I've never understood about total passing yards. The quarterback can throw it to the receiver for 13 yds, then the receiver runs for another 20 yards. Why should the quarterback get 33 yds? The ball only traveled 13 yds in the air. I mean that's how it's always been kept as a stat, but I've always found it ridiculous. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
              Beef Before Gazelles
              • May 2021
              • Send PM

So today the Broncos lost to the Rams, 51-14, sinking to an AFC West worst 4-11.

Russell Wilson was 15 of 27 for 214 yards, a TD and three INTs.

Only Houston, Chicago and Arizona have as few, or fewer wins than the Broncos.

And that Top 5 pick that Denver will qualify for in next spring's draft? It goes to Seattle in the trade for Wilson.

Horrible time to be a Donkey fan.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Maybe Josh Jacobs wants out?

Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs expressed his frustrations with the team on Saturday following a loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                  Let's do this!
                  • Aug 2022
                  • Raleigh N. Carolina
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                  My take on Tua and two identical Int’s? Simple. Tua has a depth perception issue. He needs to see an optometrist.
                  White jersey syndrome.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Dude is gone for sure.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      If I were him *eye* would want out.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                        So today the Broncos lost to the Rams, 51-14, sinking to an AFC West worst 4-11.

Russell Wilson was 15 of 27 for 214 yards, a TD and three INTs.

Only Houston, Chicago and Arizona have as few, or fewer wins than the Broncos.

And that Top 5 pick that Denver will qualify for in next spring's draft? It goes to Seattle in the trade for Wilson.

Horrible time to be a Donkey fan.
                        I had such a strong hunch when everyone here was worried that Wilson was the last missing piece to make Denver a contender of “not so fast, he’s sucked in SEA for 2 yrs, he’s not going to get better”, I’d almost say I knew it though I wasnt 100% sure. Maybe 75% sure enough to take the bet.

Rejoice. Nothing in the NFL brings greater joy than the Bronco’s eternal QB-search face plant that set them back another 1-3 years each time. We’ve been enjoying it for so long, I almost can’t remember a time we weren’t. Lol.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Hackett fired by the Broncos

the GM, George Paton is still expected to stay

I am not sure why Paton deserves a job - he hired the coach and gave Wilson that big contract

Comment

Working...
                          X