• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

ChargerTom banned me so many times I lost count. One time I pointed out to him in a PM that another poster did exactly what he banned me for and ChargerTom had no issue with that poster. He banned me for pointing it out. LOL that guy was the only one that I really detested on that board. I liked most everyone else to a greater or lesser degree.
    Yeah I got banned probably 3 or 4 times on the old forum lol.I still check in once in awhile just because Freak cracks me up.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I am ChargerTom...

Jk.
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Yeah I got banned probably 3 or 4 times on the old forum lol.I still check in once in awhile just because Freak cracks me up.
        Is Freak still proclaiming himself "Emperor" and demanding that all bow to him? He did have some pretty good points at times, though...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          I am ChargerTom...

Jk.
          If u are ChargerTom, who is PacStud?

And Steve on this board kind of reminds me of Kemp from the old board...

Comment

• ChargersFan78
            Ossss
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            I am ChargerTom...

Jk.
            ChargerTom would never show his face in a forum where he doesn't have the power to ban people who disagree with his moronic opinions. He's a piece of human garbage and a coward. I'm glad that no one visits the lousy forum he created. He's irrelevant, just like all of the other corrupt former CMB mods.

Comment

• ChargersFan78
              Ossss
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

ChargerTom banned me so many times I lost count. One time I pointed out to him in a PM that another poster did exactly what he banned me for and ChargerTom had no issue with that poster. He banned me for pointing it out. LOL that guy was the only one that I really detested on that board. I liked most everyone else to a greater or lesser degree.
              One time I said "I'm glad that Spanos can't fill that soccer stadium up there in LA. He's getting exactly what he deserves." CT banned me for "encouraging violence against the team owner." He's a scumbag. And what's even worse is that the spineless jellyfish who operated the forum (Joel) knew what CT was doing and allowed him to keep doing it.

Screw CT.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersFan78 View Post

One time I said "I'm glad that Spanos can't fill that soccer stadium up there in LA. He's getting exactly what he deserves." CT banned me for "encouraging violence against the team owner." He's a scumbag. And what's even worse is that the spineless jellyfish who operated the forum (Joel) knew what CT was doing and allowed him to keep doing it.

Screw CT.
                Wow,....lol, I had a handful of warnings but never a time out or banned.
                ​​​​Banned means you cant ever come back doesn't it?
                I only went there during draft time. I disliked it there otherwise.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

How can you not rant about sports when things are going poorly? You’re not a true fan if you’re not emotionally invested. And this team is definitely rant worthy. Thanks to Fleet and Co. for letting us get it off our chests.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Wow,....lol, I had a handful of warnings but never a time out or banned.
                    ​​​​Banned means you cant ever come back doesn't it?
                    I only went there during draft time. I disliked it there otherwise.
                    I believe there were multiple levels of punishment...it was either a week or month off in "Cabo," or PERMABANNED...

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

like54ninjas sorry about your boy Caleb. Would have liked him in the 2nd round though. But he was such a big injury risk.

Tennessee Titans rookie cornerback Caleb Farley is feared to have suffered a torn ACL in Monday night's win over the Buffalo Bills, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        like54ninjas sorry about your boy Caleb. Would have liked him in the 2nd round though. But he was such a big injury risk.

https://www.nfl.com/news/titans-rook...torn-acl-bills
                        Sorry to hear this. There were red flags about Farley's injury history pre-draft...

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2021
                          • Send PM

Even with a sterling draft class it unavoidable to point out faults. I know I went crazy in that 3rd round :whistlin: but can’t wait until next draft.

Run stuffing tackles usually take awhile to develop and adjust to the NFL so wouldn’t mind picking up one of those before the trade deadline :nod:

Comment

Working...
                          X