• Send PM

Still have to beat the Clots?

Comment

• Florida fan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I just looked it up a few days ago - 6 of KC’s wins were less than a TD. they barely eked out a win vs HOU, the worst team in the league. We all saw the two games against us - they did not dominate us, they were lucky to win the first with a 100 yd P6 as he noted.

I’m with Nut - we can win against any of them. Will we - beats me, maybe maybe not.
      I think KC has won the AFC West 7 years in a row. That all that matters. On the last drive to beat the Chargers, Mayhome & Kelsey did Dominate us. They are alway in the game as if the coaches sandbagging.
      I agree, Chargers have to score more points consistently. We do not have the 2000 Ravens Defense either.

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Florida fan View Post

I think KC has won the AFC West 7 years in a row. That all that matters. On the last drive to beat the Chargers, Mayhome & Kelsey did Dominate us. They are alway in the game as if the coaches sandbagging.
        I agree, Chargers have to score more points consistently. We do not have the 2000 Ravens Defense either.
        I think with players getting healthy on offense, we'll score more consistently. If Bosa is back during the playoff run, we'll have a better defense than KC.
        The trick to beating KC is controlling the ball on offense and keeping it out of the hands of KC's offense.

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
          Still have to beat the Clots?
          Yes. We will. It's in the bag. Stay/get healthy... do damage in the playoffs. We can beat any team.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Ok, so we all agree that winning is all that matters? Excellent.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
              Let's do this!
              • Aug 2022
              • Raleigh N. Carolina
              • Send PM

Win em all and let God sort them out.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Damn Squeelers
                Attached Files

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Everything the chargers needed to happen in order to clinch in week 16 has come to pass, the raiders, patriots, and jets all lost…now the bolts need to win to clinch…
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

There is a fortune factor in always winning close games, and the Chiefs are doing it with one of the healthiest teams in the NFL: it is not a sustainable habit.
                    Moreover, they keep on running into teams at the right time: Tennessee, San Francisco, both Los Angeles teams,...
                    Their win in Tampa seemed impressive at the time; but now it is apparent that Tampa sucks.

I've been saying it all year, this KC team is a few steps down from their teams of a few years ago.
                    It is not stepping onto the gas pedal at this time and can easily lose to any team in the playoffs.

I'd much prefer going there than going to cincy or buffalo.

Comment

• Iowachargers1970
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                      So, have we clinched a playoff spot, or what?
                      Need to win on Monday, then they're in.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I think with players getting healthy on offense, we'll score more consistently. If Bosa is back during the playoff run, we'll have a better defense than KC.
                        The trick to beating KC is controlling the ball on offense and keeping it out of the hands of KC's offense.
                        Offense is as healthy as it’s going to get and for this time of the season probably has more starters than any other team in the league right now.

No more excuses for this offense.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Offense is as healthy as it’s going to get and for this time of the season probably has more starters than any other team in the league right now.

No more excuses for this offense.
                          True. Only Slater and Guyton are out now.

Comment

Working...
                          X