• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Made no sense for Carr to ever accept a trade, that would weaken the next team he goes to.
    He was dumped by his raiders, low blow/business decision
    And guaranteed to be cut, so negotiate your own new contract

glad he didn't sell out to the raiders, good for Carr.
    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I've been predicting this for a few weeks. Steichen has been a miracle worker developing QBs. My guess the Colts are going target a QB in the draft. This is what Herbert needed, a head coach with offensive experience and a track record developing young QBs. Doug Peterson, Brian Daboll are examples. Hiring a coach (Staley) with no experience in NFL offenses and no experiencing developing young QBs in the NFL has been detrimental to Herbert's development.
      I do not think Steichen got enough credit with Herbert’s development. He has certainly played a significant role in Hurt’s development. It’s amazing to see just how much Hurts has improved since just last season alone. Some of it involved the off season in which Steichen helped create a plan with Hurt’s QB coach this past off season to help with fundamentals, just as Steichen also worked with House before Herbert’s rookie season to help acclimate him to the offense.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Carr gives the finger to the Raiders:

So much for Davante being reunited with old Fresno Bulldog buddy Carr...after just one year, Adams throws Carr under the bus...

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I've been predicting this for a few weeks. Steichen has been a miracle worker developing QBs. My guess the Colts are going target a QB in the draft. This is what Herbert needed, a head coach with offensive experience and a track record developing young QBs. Doug Peterson, Brian Daboll are examples. Hiring a coach (Staley) with no experience in NFL offenses and no experiencing developing young QBs in the NFL has been detrimental to Herbert's development.
          Now, match Shane Steichen w/ Derek Carr. They need to find a WR1 as Michael Pittman is a solid WR2, Parris Campbell a WR3 and Jonathan Taylor at RB and G Quentin Nelson is pretty firm base for Steichen to build upon, and by signing Carr at QB, they can focus on BPA at the #4 pick overall in April, like a Tyree Wilson​ at EDGE or Christian Gonzalez at CB or even possbily Will Anderson Jr.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

front.jpg

So long, Conrad Dobler. RIP

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

2023 NFL playoff predictions

AFC: Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, Chargers, Jaguars, Ravens, Dolphins, Jets, Raiders, Patriots

No to the Raiders, add the Broncos. No to the Ravens until they settle their QB1 position w/ Lamar Jackson and too soon with QB Anthony Richardson-Florida. Add the Titans.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

So much for Davante being reunited with old Fresno Bulldog buddy Carr...after just one year, Adams throws Carr under the bus...
                Adams didn’t throw him under the bus

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Adams didn’t throw him under the bus
                  Davante was OPENLY speaking to the media about recruiting Rodgers...I call that throwing Carr under the bus:

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Davante was OPENLY speaking to the media about recruiting Rodgers...I call that throwing Carr under the bus:

https://www.si.com/nfl/raiders/news/...r-pebble-beach
                    Carr was already gone by then

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                      One of those guys that you hate playing with the dirty rep... good player! R.I.P.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Now, match Shane Steichen w/ Derek Carr. They need to find a WR1 as Michael Pittman is a solid WR2, Parris Campbell a WR3 and Jonathan Taylor at RB and G Quentin Nelson is pretty firm base for Steichen to build upon, and by signing Carr at QB, they can focus on BPA at the #4 pick overall in April, like a Tyree Wilson​ at EDGE or Christian Gonzalez at CB or even possbily Will Anderson Jr.

Not sure if Carr is a lock with the Colts though. I think Steichen is a better fit than Saturday... but that isn't saying much for Saturday.

Comment

• SK21209
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2020
                          • San Diego
                          • Send PM

The Colts are going to draft a QB, I think they're tired of riding the veteran QB carousel. Its understated just how fucked they were by Luck retiring early. Some of those rosters with Luck instead of Rivers or Wentz could have been legit contenders.

Comment

Working...
                          X