Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

https://wsvn.com/sports/police-repor...leet-employee/

The employee Hill slapped is 57. Hill is 29. Suspend the man.

Hill was the only Miami player to do damage against the Chargers Week 13 last season and it was a freak play.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

It has been quite a few years that QB, LOT, Pass Rush, in that order have been considered priority building blocks and the NFL's highest paid positions and remain so in general. I am a big fan of the Chargers QB, LOT and Pass Rushers. We're way better than average at the Key positions.
      I like what we've done on OL and the offensive Team. Can't wait to see them vs Mia.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        https://wsvn.com/sports/police-repor...leet-employee/

The employee Hill slapped is 57. Hill is 29. Suspend the man.

Hill was the only Miami player to do damage against the Chargers Week 13 last season and it was a freak play.
        Maybe the Dolphins find a provision in Hill's contract that allows them to waive him,
        and the Chiefs bring him back for cheap.

Wouldn't that be nice
        Chief fans will then embrace Tyreek, with the b-word and p-word flying thick at their wonderful forum in the direction of the 57 year old.

Comment

• colorado
          Fan since '62
          • Jun 2023
          • Desert Rat
          • Nothing but time on my hands
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Maybe the Dolphins find a provision in Hill's contract that allows them to waive him,

Wouldn't that be nice
          Chief fans will then embrace Tyreek, with the b-word and p-word flying thick at their wonderful forum in the direction of the 57 year old.
          It's not like punching his old lady in the kisser and knocking her out then moving her around like raggedy Annie near the elevator but really it's no diffferent. Anyone else would get suspension and fine from the NFL. Hang him by the nads!
          Last edited by colorado; 06-25-2023, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Wouldn't that be nice
            The thing is, if you look at the Dolphins roster...they've got nobody that could remotely begin to replace Hill. If they let him go it would decimate their offense. So I think they are boxed into hanging on to him, even if he is suspended for a few games.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
              Moderate Skeptic
              • May 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The thing is, if you look at the Dolphins roster...they've got nobody that could remotely begin to replace Hill. If they let him go it would decimate their offense. So I think they are boxed into hanging on to him, even if he is suspended for a few games.
              I doubt that this will result in game time lost - at MOST maybe a 1 game suspension. Clearly the victim figured out (belatedly) that there might be some money in this for him, so therefore - charges filed. Money will change hands, charges will be dropped, and life will go on . . . . . . . . doesn't mean Hill's not a douchebag and an idiot.

Almost as bad as:

'Patriots corner Jack Jones was arrested while allegedly in possession of two guns while going through TSA'.

Jones now faces charges of possession of a concealed weapon in a secure area of the airport, possession of ammunition without a firearm identification card, unlawful possession of a firearm, carrying a loaded firearm and possession of a large-capacity feeding device, according to SI.com.

Oh and - he's pled not guilty . Will probably say that the bag wasn't his. You can't make this stuff up . . . . . . . . you can't even get a fingernail file thru TSA these days, let alone a loaded gun . . . . . . . . Maybe teams should pay more attention to the Wunderlich (sp?) test???

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I doubt that this will result in game time lost - at MOST maybe a 1 game suspension. Clearly the victim figured out (belatedly) that there might be some money in this for him, so therefore - charges filed. Money will change hands, charges will be dropped, and life will go on . . . . . . . . doesn't mean Hill's not a douchebag and an idiot.

Almost as bad as:

'Patriots corner Jack Jones was arrested while allegedly in possession of two guns while going through TSA'.

Jones now faces charges of possession of a concealed weapon in a secure area of the airport, possession of ammunition without a firearm identification card, unlawful possession of a firearm, carrying a loaded firearm and possession of a large-capacity feeding device, according to SI.com.

Oh and - he's pled not guilty . Will probably say that the bag wasn't his. You can't make this stuff up . . . . . . . . you can't even get a fingernail file thru TSA these days, let alone a loaded gun . . . . . . . . Maybe teams should pay more attention to the Wunderlich (sp?) test???
                Looks like Jones is, ahem, sticking to his guns on this charge...

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Tee'd you up pretty well, didn't I??

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

We’ll award 3 points … one of your better puns. Keep the focus, you got this! Leave out the ahem, we can see whats coming

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

. You can't make this stuff up . . . . . . . . you can't even get a fingernail file thru TSA these days, let alone a loaded gun . . . . . . . . Maybe teams should pay more attention to the Wunderlich (sp?) test???
                      Actually the audits of TSA review woeful results. They miss a lot of stuff, including guns routinely. Also a lot of the TSA agents were revealed to have criminal records (which was supposed to disqualify them from employment) and were found to have lied on their applications.

"In recent undercover tests of multiple airport security checkpoints by the Department of Homeland Security, inspectors said screeners, their equipment or their procedures failed more than half the time, according to a source familiar with the classified report.

When ABC News asked the source if the failure rate was 80 percent, the response was, "You are in the ballpark."

Inspectors "identified vulnerabilities with TSA's screener performance, screening equipment and associated procedures," according to a statement from the Department of Homeland Security.

The statement added that the findings remain classified but that eight recommendations have been made to the TSA to improve checkpoint security. It is not clear what those recommendations are.

The news of the failure comes two years after ABC News reported that secret teams from the DHS found that the TSA failed 95 percent of the time to stop inspectors from smuggling weapons or explosive materials through screening.

That report led to major changes ordered at the TSA by then–Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson. The agency opened a training academy for transportation security officers and changed procedures to reduce long lines.

Although lawmakers described the TSA's performance in this round of testing as poor, it was an improvement from two years ago, according to the source familiar with the report."

Regardless, I am with you, what idiot tries to take a loaded gun (let alone TWO) through airport security?

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Actually the audits of TSA review woeful results. They miss a lot of stuff, including guns routinely. Also a lot of the TSA agents were revealed to have criminal records (which was supposed to disqualify them from employment) and were found to have lied on their applications.

"In recent undercover tests of multiple airport security checkpoints by the Department of Homeland Security, inspectors said screeners, their equipment or their procedures failed more than half the time, according to a source familiar with the classified report.

When ABC News asked the source if the failure rate was 80 percent, the response was, "You are in the ballpark."

Inspectors "identified vulnerabilities with TSA's screener performance, screening equipment and associated procedures," according to a statement from the Department of Homeland Security.

The statement added that the findings remain classified but that eight recommendations have been made to the TSA to improve checkpoint security. It is not clear what those recommendations are.

The news of the failure comes two years after ABC News reported that secret teams from the DHS found that the TSA failed 95 percent of the time to stop inspectors from smuggling weapons or explosive materials through screening.

That report led to major changes ordered at the TSA by then–Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson. The agency opened a training academy for transportation security officers and changed procedures to reduce long lines.

Although lawmakers described the TSA's performance in this round of testing as poor, it was an improvement from two years ago, according to the source familiar with the report."

Regardless, I am with you, what idiot tries to take a loaded gun (let alone TWO) through airport security?

TG
                        I've been over to Canada 4 times in the last 3 yrs on biz. Each time I got pulled aside leaving CAN by their TSA-equivalent. Apparently I'm notorious.

35 yrs ago I made a bomb joke going thru whatever TSA was before it was TSA. yeah, I didnt know. they taught me quick that its not funny, its a federal offense. I apologized, haven't made that dumb mistake since.

TSA fail rate- I remember going to Mexico and they had a wheel of fortune - lucky "winner" gets pulled aside for review. maybe they should try that?

Two guns thru TSA is beyond stupid, Thats asking for time.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                          Makes me want to fly even less now . . . . . . . . . . . . . .not that I ever liked it in the first place

Comment

Working...
                          X