Clear All
  • colorado
    Fan since '62
    • Jun 2023
    • Desert Rat
    • Nothing but time on my hands
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

I realize because the Chargers hired Moore, that he is now the greatest offensive mind in the history of the game to you. Sorry, but no one is shaking in their cleats when Kellen Moore walks in the stadium.

The Packers beat the Cowboys in 2019 with Kellen Moore as OC. And beat the Cowboys again in 2022 with Kellen Moore as OC.

Yes, the Chargers are so amazing roster wise and have an OC that everyone around the league fears and might as well bow to, because he is such a genius offensively.

Yeah, ok....😌😌

Wake up already🤣

Moore will be a welcomed breath of fresh air compared to Lombo! No doubt ! Nov 19 will be the day we put the gloves on and I will be watching at home every play. Hope you have fun with your 4 seats you say. You have. If you can't get anyone to go with you, at least you have one for each quarter.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post

Moore will be a welcomed breath of fresh air compared to Lombo! No doubt ! Nov 19 will be the day we put the gloves on and I will be watching at home every play. Hope you have fun with your 4 seats you say. You have. If you can't get anyone to go with you, at least you have one for each quarter.
      I will be ensconced in my luxurious home theater room, middle front row power recliner in front of my 120” 4K TV screen. But thats where I’ll be for every game, save a couple I get up to LA to see at Sofi. If I made a road trip game, GB wouldn’t be the one I’d pick, I’d pick a serious contending team.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

I realize because the Chargers hired Moore, that he is now the greatest offensive mind in the history of the game to you. Sorry, but no one is shaking in their cleats when Kellen Moore walks in the stadium.

The Packers beat the Cowboys in 2019 with Kellen Moore as OC. And beat the Cowboys again in 2022 with Kellen Moore as OC.

Yes, the Chargers are so amazing roster wise and have an OC that everyone around the league fears and might as well bow to, because he is such a genius offensively.

Yeah, ok....😌😌

Wake up already🤣

Check back in on the game day thread in game 1. I’m relatively certain we’ll have people calling for Moore to be fired. Or hired as HC depending on what’s happening

Comment

• PackerNation
          Banned
          • Jun 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Either way... pretty excited that Joe Lombardi (must be great with a name like that) is being replaced.
          Wow, you got really triggered when you were informed Kellen Moore has never beaten the Packers as an OC.🤣

And are you actually blaming the great Vince Lombardi for his grandsons failures with your team?😌

Did you actually think you were going to get some Packers greatness by hiring Lombardi's grandson?

TOO FUNNY!

Have a great 4th of July🇺🇸

Comment

• PackerNation
            Banned
            • Jun 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Check back in on the game day thread in game 1. I’m relatively certain we’ll have people calling for Moore to be fired. Or hired as HC depending on what’s happening
            Haha. Yeah, I know, I just find it amusing that some here are acting like Kellen Moore is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh as far as offensive minds go.

Yes, a couple low scoring losses early and Moore will immediately be thrown under the bus. But some will just blame Staley for the offense also.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Wow, you got really triggered when you were informed Kellen Moore has never beaten the Packers as an OC.🤣

And are you actually blaming the great Vince Lombardi for his grandsons failures with your team?😌

Did you actually think you were going to get some Packers greatness by hiring Lombardi's grandson?

TOO FUNNY!

You do this on purpose? Make shit up to then harangue forum members over? nobody blamed Vince or even implied he has any blame. Nobody here said or even thought there was any connection between Lombo Jr and the Packers. Because there isn’t. Lombo Jr was supposed to bring the New Orleans offensive magic, alas he was a meat puppet for Payton (like many here suspected at the beginning) and did not possess the individual creativity needed in modern OCs. And lastly, nobody posting here hired him, you dipshit.

why you keep throwing around false insults bro? You forgot to tie it with your usual bow of “everyone is being mean to me waaaa” accusation.

I looked at the last game box score - looks like a defensive collapse to me. Moore is an excellent OC, he’s delivered #1 and #4 offenses with Dak Fucking Prescott the human turnover machine as his QB. Dark is the ultimate coach killer - he’ll make 5 good plays then stab his coach in the back. Moore actually made Dak appear to be an elite QB. you don’t need to believe that. Just wait and watch what he does with Herbert.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• colorado
                Fan since '62
                • Jun 2023
                • Desert Rat
                • Nothing but time on my hands
                • Send PM

TOO FUNNY!

Tell you what cowboy, you guys hire on the great Lombardis grandson as OC.im sure him and love can make some sweet, sweet music together.

Then you can use that historic saying "what the hell is going on around here"?
                Last edited by colorado; 07-03-2023, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Yeah, ok....😌😌

Wake up already🤣

Where's the QB who won those games?

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

The Chiefs this off season said goodbye to LT Orlando Brown and signed Jawaan Taylor away from the Jaguars, but he's going to play RT. They're going to give LT to Donovan Smith, whose play was so bad for the Bucs last year they cut him after the season. This will be interesting to watch play out. Mike Florio says here that he fears the refs will protect Smith by letting him get away with holding in order to protect Mahomes.

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

TOO FUNNY!

LOL! There was triggering...?
                      I simply googled the box score. When I looked at total yards for both games, it was pretty obvious you had built a pretty bad argument against Moore.

To review: 984 total offensive yards (in 2 games) doesn't remotely suggest that Moore is inept at play calling.

I'm thinking the 5 interceptions that Dak threw were important. You claim to be a coach. Do you believe interceptions are a reflection of your coaching...?

In the 2019 game, Aaron Jones seemed like he had his way with Dallas' defense. As coach, do you chide your offensive coordinator for your defense's inability to stop a player...? I mean, 4 rushing TD's for a RB is good, right...?
                      In the 2022 game, again the Cowboys have trouble stopping Jones. Add in the fact that the Cowboys couldn't stop AJ Dillon, either. The opposition has 207 rushing yards (5.3 ypc) against you... that seems like a defensive problem to me, coach.

But hey, I'm open to an expert's opinion. When a 8-9 team beats a 12-5 team... I'm always open to an explanation as to why the 8-9 team is actually better... This should be fun!

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Where's the QB who won those games?
                        He's no longer relevant. Didn't you hear about the seamless transition from Aaron "Don't spell my name wrong" Rodgers.... to Jordan "I really love" Love!

I mean C'mon... Mike "Mesa College" Martz is calling it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Casey Hayward is a quality individual and Ted Thompson who is now deceased, let him go. The Packers didn't want to pay him what he would have wanted and made no offer. The end.

Corey Linsley and Bryan Bulaga are more quality individuals. Linsley was again a money issue and Bryan was a quality RT for many years, but past his prime. The Pack let him go at the
                          right time.

I'm not really interested in your biased analysis of the Chiefs roster. I know what my analysis is and I have zero bias when it comes to the 2 teams. The Chiefs roster and coaching staff is superior to the Chargers. The end. The Broncos roster is closer to the level of the Chargers roster. I'd again give the coaching staff nod to Sean Payton and his assistants and coordinators. I would not be surprised at all if Denver ends up in 2nd place in the AFC West behind the Chiefs. No hate, but I am not picking the Chargers to make the playoffs. No way 3 teams from the AFC West get in.

If you think the Lions are winning the NFC North, then more power to ya. You would then have no clue. You would be surprised then to see the Packers and Vikings finish one and two in the division. Stay tuned to find out which is one and which is two. The Packers had one disappointing season, but are still The Kings Of The North. The haters said the Packers would suck for all eternity when Favre was shipped to the Jets. Some of you are claiming the Packers will suck because we shipped Aaron to Jets. Good luck with that. Same thing I told the haters in 2008.

I know NFL rosters better than you could ever dream of. I know the Chargers roster as well. I'm not a typical NFL fan. I have followed football intimately at all levels for over 40 years. Played in college and became a High School coach for 12 years after my college career.

On all things Green Bay, I have an expert level of knowledge, but following the NFL closely for over 40 years gives me a vast knowledge of all NFL franchises. Rosters, coaching staffs, front offices, and yes, fan bases.

I am not sure how the practice viewing experience for the fans is in Costa Mesa(I assume not as good as Green Bay) but I would suggest all Chargers fans that are able to attend the joint practices with the Saints on August 17th and 18th, to do so. That is your best opportunity to get a real good look at what your team is before the season starts. Better than preseason games because it's 1s vs.1s all day.

Is it November 19th yet?
                          Sorry Bud, that isn't coming across well as I see it. Not that I care. You won't be here long so I'm not concerned with what you think you know about our team, which so far is little.

And further, I don't care even a little how well GB does or what Direction Love will go. If he stinks, great....if he is good, great, though I think he will struggle.
                          And I don't see why you think the Lions can't win the division. They had a better record than the Packers last season with Rodgers and they scored 73 more points than you did and had a nice draft. Love isn't Rodgers.

To say anyone is clueless about that is a clueless comment.

Good luck, you gonna need it.

As for Nov 19th.....just wondering if you are going to every opponents forum and telling them how your team is better and you can't wait to play them? Or are you just particularly worried about playing us? Seems the latter.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 07-03-2023, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X