• Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Rodgers is dumping on the Packers now that he's in NY. It's too bad Rodgers turned into an entitled diva. Florio and Simms also talk about journalists stealing material, reporting something that has already been reported but they act like they originated it. Simms says he's had things he said in a video appear in a print reporter's story a few days later as if it was the reporter's original contact. I've had that happen too. Topics I've started on this forum I've seen appear in print a few days later. These guys mine fan forums for material.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PackerNation View Post
      Never quote him again or I will immediately block you.
      Don't make any promises you can't keep.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Why are you guys even responding to this troll? We hardly ever play the Packers and everyone is aware that the entire NFCN is down right now. The Pack is not back!
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Allow me.

​

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            We arent going to go 15-2
            How can you say that with certainty?

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              Why are you guys even responding to this troll? We hardly ever play the Packers and everyone is aware that the entire NFCN is down right now. The Pack is not back!
              Boredom? Its the empty time of the football season and this guy at least has an energy most here currently lack.

It seems like the most mundane things now can trigger him.
              Stay away from his posts or Green Bay Packer football - not good enough.
              (I wouldn't dare type this if I wasn't blocked)

I say, let's make him a moderator.

dataurl596550.jpg ​

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

When the Chargers go 5-1 that’s when they should have a players only meeting. He…hehe…lol!

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

12-5 is my O/U line for success. Hopefully better depth is paired with the need for less depth.
                  Winning a playoff game is minimum success. 11-6 is an improved reg season but 12-5 may be needed for a postseason berth.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    How can you say that with certainty?
                    We have never won 15 games so I'll give it 99 to 1 odds we don't. we have only won 14 once and that defense was better than this one.

Im pretty certain we won't win 15 but I like to be surprised. Just don't expect it.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We have never won 15 games so I'll give it 99 to 1 odds we don't. we have only won 14 once and that defense was better than this one.

Im pretty certain we won't win 15 but I like to be surprised. Just don't expect it.
                      I was just giving a you a hard time. I think predicting 12 wins is not a stretch of credibility though.

Comment

• colorado
                        Fan since '62
                        • Jun 2023
                        • Desert Rat
                        • Nothing but time on my hands
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PackerNation View Post

The Packers were 6-9-1 with Aaron Rodgers healthy in 2018. LaFleur came in 2019 and the Packers proceeded to have 3 thirteen wins seasons in a row and 2 NFC Champ game appearances in a row.

Nice try little guy. You lose, just like anyone else who tries me. You are very close to being blocked. Stop with the Packers hate, just because you are craving my attention. That is the definition of a troll. One more time and you on the ignore list.
                        You make my hair hurt reading most of your posts. I admit I don't know a lot, but I come on this site so I do learn where I left off on the old San Diego Chargers forum of San Diego. Alot of these folk are off that old site. If you always threaten to block, ignore or what ever you do , you won't have anyone to debate. What's the use of even signing up on TPB's? Is it only because you not your team but you think you're far more superior then us Charger based boys. You know we can put you on a ignore, block list also. You don't hear any of us threatening you with that googleymook! We like to hear football and chime in when we can. You need to take the chip off your shoulders.

When you coached did you always have that chip on your shoulders? Oh, and another thing, I forgot more about football through the years. That's why I'm here, to bone up. Forget about trying to go off memory, father time has finally made an appearance. Chill out dude.its all about history, talk some and quit thinking everyone's obsessed with you. If a gorgeous woman were to walk by while talking to you, dude you'd get dropped in a heartbeat. No doubt! Is that obsession? It is for the gorgeous strawberry blond if you know what I mean.

alot of these guys have held back on you. You have talked yourself into whatever corner you think you're in around here. And no one is stalking you either. I know when someone's being stalked, believe me and it sucks! I feel for your family if you experienced it. So pull up a seat and enjoy or quit beating yourself down. As you say, quit embarrassing yourself. No one has seen Love on the field for a whole season yet, everyone's seen Herbert on the field for three years and have a pretty good understanding what he's about. Is that why you tutor Love upon everyone the way you do, because you're jealous of what a healthy Herbert and a outstanding group of recievers could do to your defense? And PN, this is not one of those what ifs either. This could be very factual. Are you afraid pending Nov 19 both teams are up to snuff what a good defense and a proven qb from so. California could do to your Packers? The gloves come off on Nov 19. Until then I know you will keep track of us. We might not have all the glory the Packers have but this is football man. We compared to the Packers are still a young team. What the Packers been around since the thirties? We will get that Lombardi some year. We're working on this one. There's still alot of teams who've been in the league longer and just as long who haven't got one.

Look at the Bills, all those chances and still no key to the men's room. So it's not just us. Sorry to tell you that. Yeah the Packers were the first two, then the AFC shut the NFC down. I'm not sure what the trophy count is between the NFC and AFC but I'd sure like to know. . You can tell alot about a person's nature just by the way they talk and carry themselves. Show some class man.

it's after googling 29 NFC to 27 AFC. NFC doesn't have much of an edge with the cheat riots and steelers leading the way with 6 apiece. Still think the Packers are the superior teams? I'm talking long term here. You live in the past..

I'm done talking to you...

Last edited by colorado; 07-05-2023, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I was just giving a you a hard time. I think predicting 12 wins is not a stretch of credibility though.
                          Agree. We can't possibly have the injuries we had last season,.....can we?
                          OL is better so Herbert at least im confident won't be injured. Hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                          X